I am married but now I love to another women. can I love again ?

1. loverslovenegi165 profile image60
    loverslovenegi165posted 5 years ago

I am married  but now I love to another women. can I love again ?

hi have a question for all of them who wants to help ?actually I am 35 year old and I am married but now I love to another women ...is it right or not  ? can I love again ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7289572_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

The question really should be will your Wife be able to trust and love again?

3. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

The question 'can I love again' I presume you mean your wife. Apparently your union with the woman you married was premature. if it were the right union, you would not be after another woman. Firstly you should consider whether it is worth trying to stay with your wife, especially if there are children involved. If you believe it is worth it to try and save your marriage, you should then think about why you fell out of love with her. That initial infatuation with your woman is supposed to wear off and a deeper understanding and appreciation take over. If on all those accounts the answer is positive and your wife is a kind-hearted person, then think about all those things that attracted you to her in the first place. Good luck and good, long, hard thinking.

working