jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If your boss is hot for your girl friend or fiancee, would you step aside?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

If your boss is hot for your girl friend or fiancee, would you step aside?

If you are a young guy who just start off at your career and your boss is attracted to your girl friend or your fiancee, would you step aside to let your boss have a go or maybe even help him, if it can advance your career?

2. profile image0
    anubhavspeaksposted 2 years ago

What if she was your wife, would you still step aside for "career success?" Some advancements should not come at the cost of getting your loved ones exploited (if you actually love them). That is my view.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Good answer!

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

Using the woman in your life as a commodity to be traded for career advancement is about the most disgusting thing I can think of. Your woman is not a thing to be traded. She has a mind of her own, and feelings, and can make her own decisions about who she might want to be with. In this case, I think she'd be better off getting as far away from you and your boss as possible.

4. Kiss andTales profile image78
    Kiss andTalesposted 2 years ago

Interesting question and for a change of subject I would give her the benefit of she would do the right thing, just because you like what is in a display case , does not mean it is for sale,  admire and go buy your own, the point is this is a test in your time line, is she really yours mentally, if not then that could be you have not established your position as her being your girl, is she worth comitting to then let her know , because some one also likes your taste.good things
    Are also recognized by others who move fast.
    Also you should really know is she faithful before you commit. Just my view , I hope the best for you.

working