- Gender and Relationships»
- Dating & Online Dating
Fun Cheap Date Ideas For Teenagers
Teenagers, are you looking for some fun cheep date ideas?Choose your best one and enjoy!The main goal of your first date is to have a good time with your sweetie. The only thing you need is a sense of humor. It’ll be more difficult if you don’t know each other, but if you share common interests then you are lucky.My advice is to pick entertainment that is interesting and funny for both of you. You’ll get the best results, if you are moderate and have less expectations from your first date. Bear in mind, too many expectations lead to disappointment.Show respect to your girl and make a decision both. If you want to stay different from the crowd, do not do the same old things everyone does. Don’t try to impress your sweetheart with spilling money on expensive restaurants. Be creative! Have fun! Some cheap date ideas need only your imagination. Just stir up your mind! Don’t think to have a perfect date you have to be a rich. Women still love romantic men (I hope..). But yet, more pocket money is always better.Pick up some fun cheap date ideas below, and make your first date memorable and entertaining.
FUN AND CHEAP IDEAS THAT COST ALMOST NOTHING
- Buy your honey a small (gold) fish. Put it in a bag or in a small aquarium. Go to the sea/lake and ask your sweetheart what to do with the fish. Make some wishes for your love.
- Go on a picnic, lie down on the grass and watch clouds together. Give them different names. Dreams are free.
- Make a copy of her favorite song (bring your MP3), and when you find the most romantic place, ask her to dance with you(during sunset is more effective).
- Buy a fruit tree and plant it somewhere. Each year you’ll celebrate your date. Don’t forget to bring the Champagne!
- Go to the park and give her a small bottle of bubbles. Enjoy both together!
- Invite her to pinball, bowling, or a game of billiard.
- You may take bikes and ride around the city, or go rock-climbing.
- Hit to the beach(or lake if nearby)during the night, just before sunrise. Have a picnic early in the morning, watching the sun, and fall asleep hand in hand.
- Play hide and seek.
- Body art date. Go to the beach/lake/river. Tell your girlfriend to bring a swimming suit. Ask her gently to take the clothes off, then start painting her body. Make your sweetheart special-compliment her greatly.
- Visit places of interest. Take pictures of places you have visited, download movie maker and make a movie together. Don’t forget to say you love her in the final subtitles.
- If you live near the Sea, you can take your sweetheart for a walk to the beach. Draw a big heart in the sand for her, write your names, or use sea shells. While watching the sunset, say you love her and hug your baby gently.
- Go to the park, or wherever you like, think up a special jargon and start joking with it.
- Get two identical crossword puzzles and start solving it. The winner will decide what should be the next step.
- Both of you write a 20 item list”My favorite places for a first date”. Then check your answers, and if some of them are identical, go there. If not, write 50 item list-you have bigger chances, then:)
- If you have good writing skills, create a profile in HubPages and write a poem. Make her a declaration of love. Surprise your sweetie and stir her enthusiasm.
TEENAGERS, AVOID THESE PLACES ON A FIRST DATE
1. Family occasions(she’ll feel uncomfortable).
2. Night bars(too much noise there).
3. Concerts/Movies(How are you going to talk to her?).
4. Memorials(don’t make her sad on a first date).
MORE DATING TIPS
- How to impress a girl on a first date?
- When choosing a place, you should not forget the purpose of it.
- How to write online dating message?
- Don’t send messages, longer than 3 phrases. Why?
- Speed Dating:Tips And Advice
- Don’t ask every girl the same/standard dating questions”What do you do?” or “Where are you from?”.
- Fast Flirting: How to Approach a Girl?
- So, you can learn how to practice it, just study the “masters of seduction” and copy their body language.
Boys, don’t forget to impress your girlfriend at any time of the day, 24/7!This is the way to keep your love alive. Make your partner feel special, no matter is it your first date, or second one.