- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Women in Relationships
How to Handle a Boyfriend Who Takes You for Granted
This hub will reveal to you what you should do when your boyfriend takes you for granted. Read on...
It’s no big secret at all. You may have thought about it, but you throw it away because you don’t like thinking about it. But I say, you need courage…and the right reasons to do it.
If your boyfriend is taking advantage of you, making you his doormat or his punchbag, break up with him!
“But I love him”, you say? Well, let’s take a look at why the “love” reason is not even good enough.
Reasons Why Ditching Your Boyfriend (a bad one) Right Now Is A Good Thing
- Love will change everything is a myth. A lot of couples have proven that “love” doesn’t change somebody. Situation does. And it usually involves both of you. For real example, financial get so tough it force both of you to work hard and push him to the limit. Your husband then will only have two choices, repair his habit or surrender and become worse and maybe runaway. You may have him change, but it’s rather 50-50. And before that happens, you also suffer the financial crisis and that’s not the kind of situation you wanna have in your family. Now if you expect that your boyfriend will change as soon as you both get married, you’re wrong! A toddler saying cows drink milk couldn’t be more right than this (it’s water). My conclusion is, if you see a bad habit you can’t deal with when you’re dating, you won’t when you get married to him either. Don’t marry him before he changes for at LEAST a year to make sure!
- Your feeling doesn’t make him “the one”. You like him, fall in love at first sight, your birthday is the same as his, he likes the same color as you do, you both even sneeze at the same time! (okay, maybe I’m exaggerating :) ). But those are not the measurements that he is the man who should be your husband. Who your soulmate is, is your decision! Not by signs. What I’m talking about is, our feeling is often mixed up with our expectation for that particular person. When we see someone is wearing the same t-shirt as we do (plus we’re desperate for a date at the moment), we can’t hold ourselves to not think that there are at least another 10,000 things we will find similar in that person. Be it taste, hobbies, our habits, etc… Wake up! Your decision that the person you’re being with is your soulmate should be the result of months or even years of friendship, knowing each other, going through hard times and not only by mere sight.
- There’s only one man out there for me. Yes it’s true! And you choose which one he is! If you see something’s wrong with the person you’re being with and you don’t want to leave him just because you think that he’s the only one there is for you, you’re like persisting on sending mails using doves instead of Gmail because you believe that Google is reading all our emails. That’s unnecessary and stupid. You’re provided with a much better choice (look for another better man) but you choose the hard way only because of a false myth (nobody wants to be with you except the person you’re with).
Well, I hope that now you have more thoughts on your own future when you decide if you should go on or look for a new relationship. The purpose of this hub is to make you see the values you have within you. Hopefully you will soon have a better judgement of yourself and find no more doubt in choosing the best man to live life.
Is Your Boyfriend Your Husband To Be? How to Find Out?
- How to Find Your One True Love - Bo Sanchez
Think you've found one? I dare you to read the book and make sure yourself. This book is written by a preacher. But don't worry, you won't find any religious propaganda inside. In fact, this book breaks many religious myths in finding your true love.
- Three Steps To Ending Your Toxic Relationship
I can’t remember the first time my boyfriend snapped at me. Now that I look back, I suppose it started gradually. He was so sweet to me at first. Lots of flowers, gifts and sentimental greeting cards. ...