How To Pick Up Artistic Girls
Artistic girls all have long hair and sunken cheekbones and hate it when you use the words "pecker" and "unguent", especially in the same sentence. So if you want to pick up artistic girls, never do that.
Artistic girls like to discuss brush strokes and surrealism and linear composition, then take you back to their lofts, show you their bullfight posters, and frost your cake, if you get my drift.
Before this can happen, though, you must get artistic girls to notice you.
How To Get Artistic Girls To Notice You
Pablo Picasso could get artistic girls to notice him by smashing a tomato on a piece of paper, then saying, "Here, I've painted your portrait." Maybe this will work for you, maybe not. These other things may turn out better.
1. Draw a picture of a famous person on your thighs, then walk up to an artistic girl, drop your pants, and say, "I'd like you to meet Charles de Gaulle."
2. Ask an artistic girl if she wants to pose for a picture you are painting. Tell her you are calling it, "Girl Having Twelve Orgasms."
3. Scotch-tape a pigeon to your head and tell an artistic girl that you are building a living mural, then ask if she wants to climb aboard.
4. Confide to an artistic girl that you are an art student and that you'd like to submit her buttocks for your final exam in "Sculpture 101".
5. Go into a bar where artistic girls are known to hang out and call for volunteers to go back to your studio and form an obscene mobile.