How To Have An Infinity-Themed Wedding
Having An Infinity-Symbol Themed Wedding!
This lens will give you great ideas for your wedding. If your theme is "infinity," or "forever," or "eternity," these ideas will be great for the most special day of your life.
Be sure to share your own ideas in the guestbook at the bottom of the page!
(symbol from http://andraaaaa.deviantart.com/art/infinity-98582... )
Fantastic Ideas for your Infinity Wedding!
The idea of a wedding is to start off a marriage that will last forever. By having a theme wedding based around the concept of infinity, you're letting your guests know that you plan to be with your lover for the rest of your life. This theme is perfect for romantics, math enthusiasts, and couples that are so in love that everyone around them feels like they are in a sappy romance novel.
Following are some ideas for making your big infinity-themed day an absolute hit.
1. Use the infinity symbol anywhere you can. That sideways-eight is great as a motif on invitations, decorations, and even the cake! Perhaps you could pick out rings with the beautiful ribbon-like symbol, or the bride could wear another type or jewelry (earrings, necklace, or bracelet) with the icon. The bride could even get a manicure with airbrushed infinity symbols on her nails.
2. Color scheme is a great way to express the concept of the infinite. Your wedding colors could be black and white, pastel rainbow colors, midnight blue, or jewel-tones. Picture your bridesmaids and groomsmen wearing all black, and the bride and groom in brilliant white. Or, the wedding party could wear a multitude of different jewel tones or pastels to look like a swirling supernova or nebula. What a beautiful wedding that could be! Another great color for an infinity wedding is silver. The bridesmaids could wear silver satin dresses, the cake could be white with silver accents, and the decorations and rings could be silver.
3. The infinity symbol is amazingly easy to draw. If you want, you can make homemade decorations for a simple wedding. Try drawing the symbol on posters, signs, and centerpieces for your reception. Homemade or catered cupcakes could feature the infinity sign on top, drawn in icing.
4. Music could have an infinity/forever theme as well. Try "Forever" by Chris Brown! If the bride and groom are Journey fans, they'll know that Journey had an album called "Infinity." By searching for the word "forever" on iTunes, you can find multitudes of songs about eternity.
5. Photos are forever!! Take some great pictures so you remember your special day forever!! See if you can take a picture with each member of your family, so they have great memories for life too!!
Bridesmaid Dresses on Amazon
You can purchase these great black, unconventional bridesmaid dresses right through these links. These gowns will make your bridesmaids look lovely for your special eternity-themed wedding. They are classy, look great on everyone, and will provide a stark, intense contrast to your fantastic white gown. They are perfect for your unique wedding experience.
As an added bonus for your bridesmaids, these dresses can be worn again and again, as the "Little Black Dress" is a fashion staple that can literally be worn anywhere.
Which word do you prefer for the theme of your wedding?
Fantastic Jewelry For Your Wedding From Amazon
These products from Amazon will make your wedding day sparkle and shine, and your theme will be apparent and beautiful for all to see.
Be sure to check out this infinity-themed jewelry, which you can purchase directly through these links!
Amazing Wedding Entrance Dance - The "JK Wedding Entrance Dance" video!
This video has millions of views on YouTube. It's an amazingly epic wedding featuring the song "Forever" by Chris Brown. The wedding party dances as they come up the aisle. Be sure to watch it -- it's amazing!!
Enjoy Your Wedding... And Your Marriage... FOREVER.
Are you planning an "Infinity" themed wedding? Do you have any ideas for decorations or activities? Do you just want to say hi and spread some love? Go ahead. Say your piece right here, right now.