I Don't See This in Reality
My Great Disappointment
I got the above image as a memes when the first lockdown was announced. I was thinking it's quite logical and this 'is' going to happen. Well, even though there are couples out there trying to conceive during this period of lockdown, taking advantage of their 'idle'ness, the scenario is not so real - reason?? Let's analyze a bit.
Ladies and 'Gentle'men Make Real Babies
What do you mean by gentleness? The Bible calls the Holy Spirit a gentle Person - He will not force his way into anyone. If you commit to live a holy live and invite Him into your life, He is there - but least disturbed by sin, He is gone.
Many husbands are becoming less gentle and more violent these days. Reason?
Let me give you an example - you are watching movies and you see Limousines and Jaguars racing throughout them. And you have an old model sedan which has undergone so many periods of non-maintenance and the capacity of your car is just around a 1000cc. If you get 'inspired' by a movie and start 'driving' your humble, ill-maintained 'car' beyond its limits, you can expect either of two things - your car makes a lot of noise, yet you remain 'dissatisfied' or your car is stalled. Yes, you got me right. I am talking about pornography.
A Little On Fertility
My son wanted to hatch eggs and I made a simple incubator for him. He was so happy to watch the dozen eggs I placed inside and looking for it to grow. But after 45 days (too much), not a single egg hatched. I approached the egg vendor and he laughed his heart out. He explained that eggs supplied in the market are 'sterilized' for consumption - for a longer shelf life. He told, there is something called 'Hatching Eggs' which have the zygote in it.
When you attempt to make babies, remember that there is an egg down the ovaries and it moves in time to hatch against a lucky seed.
Don't Heat Up Too Much
As I said already, men ought to be gentle. Heat is very good for sex - the hotter she becomes, the better it gets. But are you making fried eggs or boiled eggs instead of the right heat for conception?
Once you are not having a baby and you approach an ob-gy, the first few questions they ask are below (from first hand experience):
- Do you smoke? Your fluids are dried and you are sure to get a scramble.
- Do you wear hot clothes, like track suits? Again, the heat is keeping you sterile.
- How is your timing of sex? Sow the seeds when the land is 'fertile', which means, a duration from the fifth day after the woman's onset of periods until around the 15th day, after which ovulation begins and you lose the egg.
- How frequent? Once in three days is ideal for pregnancy (John Wesley had made this a rule for the Wesleyan Church - twice a week. I am really proud of him for his revelation and concern), though your sexual cravings may be high. Reason - you keep drawing out more water before it starts to fill the well.
- How long? The advice is to remain romantic without touches for a long time, with limited mood swings, being gentle in words and deeds, so that both of you are relaxed and fully comfortable when you initiate the final act. The act need not be so long to heat up the oven beyond limits, but you need to understand that the universal limit is three minutes for men. So, the initial romanticism os pointed towards the fairer ones.
- Which Position? The classic position is good enough to deposit his seeds so close to the egg when she is in the right heat.
Keep Your Cool
What you eat has a direct effect on your internal temperature. Women are naturally in heat during the ideal period. Men need to make efforts to cool down with cool foods during the day such as small onions, garlic, etc. A glass of milk each added with a couple of almonds just before bed is going to boost up your chances of conception. Light exercises during the day is good. A lot of sleep is good. Be very relaxed in bed for longer periods instead of sitting or standing until you are pinned down to the bed.
God Bless You!
We read about three incidents in the Bible which highlight that God had shut the wife's womb, against His will. When God made man and woman, He blessed them saying, "Multiply..."
The Lord had closed up every womb of the house of Abimelech on account of Sara, Abraham's wife, because of the sin conceived by Abimelech. When Abraham forgave Abimelech and prayed for him, his people were blessed thereafter.
There was Rebekkah who was barren for a long period, which was against the Will of God. But Isaac had to pray to God for her to conceive. We don't get a clear light of why God had shut her womb, but we see that the husband ought to pray for his wife to be blessed. God is gracious - and He blessed her with twins.
The next incident I would like to share is about Hannah, who was barren for a long time, and after her bitter experience, bore Samuel to lead the Israelites. It seemed delayed, but exactly in God's appointed time.
The final incident here is pathetic. The Bible aligns with Newton's Third Law of Motion very correctly - even in the matter of being fruitful. Michal, the daughter of Saul, saw her husband David dance before the Ark of God and she despised David. It hurts God when you dare to hurt God's chosen. God punished Michal so that she never conceived until her death.
Now, Get to Action!
What is your response to God's call for your life? He wants to bless you and help you raise a godly generation, who love God with all their heart, and it's your duty to teach them in the ways of God so that they live lives worth living, now and forever.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
© 2020 joerose