Annoying Husbands | Top 10 Reasons My Husband Annoys Me
I Love My Husband, but...
I love my husband dearly... but he does so many things to annoy me.
This is no secret. I share these things with him, but yet he continues to do them and ANNOY me. Why? Why? I ask. I don't know. Maybe after he reads this lens he'll stop those things once and for all.
We shall see.
- Lens by Wendy
Poll - Does Your Husband Annoy You?
Could You Come Up With 10 Reasons Why Your Husband Annoys You?
Top 10 Reasons My Husband Annoys Me!
(this is a late addition - PROCRASTINATION!!!. He even built this stupid site about procrastination)
10. He leaves dirty laundry on the floor and walks over it and over it again and again without putting it in the hamper.
9. He says he's cleaned up the kitchen, however he'll leave the pots & pans in the sink because they have to "soak". Guess who eventually ends up cleaning the pots & pans.
8. Snores, snores & snores - This problem can be fixed if he would only use his CPAP machine. However he refused to use the machine because half the time it hasn't been cleaned out and he's afraid of getting a bacteria infection.
7. Asks for a list for the grocery store but always comes back with items not on the list therefore duplicated things that we already have in the cabinet or fridge.
6. Unopened mail will sit for days in the same spot where I've been asked to leave it purposely so that he'll see the mail and remember to open it.
5. Pulls all his receipts out of his overstuffed wallet and leaves them on the dining room table. He tells me not to touch them as he has to go through them before anything is thrown out, but those darn receipts will sit there for days.
4. After hearing me talk while working on his computer, looks up at me blankly and says "what", making me repeat the entire thing I just said. This happens all the time.
3. See's clean laundry on the bed ready to be folded. Not only will he walk in and out of the room several times without touching the clean laundry, but he'll get in bed, pull the covers over his head and act like he doesn't even know the laundry is in a pile on the bed.
2. Insists on keeping the light on at night for our new Guinea Pig.
1. He spends at least 30 minutes in the bathroom (after he's showered and gotten ready!!!) every morning (and sometimes in the evening) making us often run late for things.
Top 10 Reasons He DOESN'T Annoy Me
10. This is supposed to be a top 10 list but I can't come up with a 10th. If I think of something I'll come back to add it.
9. Sometimes empties the dishwasher.
8. Sometimes changes the laundry from the washing machine to the dryer.
7. Sometimes washes the baby bottles.
6. Often empties the upstairs trash cans (from the bathrooms and the bedrooms).
5. Always hangs his wet towel up...yahoo!!!
4. Opens the blinds to the kitchen and living room every morning.
3. Goes to the grocery store.
2. Takes out the trash.
1. Cooks, cooks & cooks...he's a great cook. He makes all our meals, but guess who always has to clean up (sorry I couldn't resist) :)
Videos About Annoying Husbands - Straight from YouTube, women talking about their annoying husbands...
Look on YouTube for videos from and about the TV show "My Husband Annoys Me"
How to Break Your Husband of His Annoying Habits
Some of the following information can be found at the Marriage Builders website:
Annoying habits are repeated without much thought. Your husband will leave a wet towel on the floor, see you pick it up and then the next night he'll do it all over again. Why is it like this? I have no idea, but you can work with him to make it better.
First, you must make a list of all the annoying habits he does that bothers you. Take a few days to really think about this list so that you cover everything.
Second, put in order of importance want you want your husband to change. You must make him understand what he does that annoys you. Make it very specific.
Third, you must let him know what you would like him to do instead of each annoying habit. Try your best to not get annoyed yourself when he does fall back into those old habits because it most likely will happen. You must be patient with him and just remind him of what it is you want him to do differently.
When he falls into those bad habits, mention it to him and he should correct his behavior. Continue to do this until he behaves in a way that doesn't bother you.
No one likes to be criticized so all this correcting could certainly put a strain on your marriage. Your husband will most likely be annoyed from all the correcting you're doing.
Once that first annoying habit on your list has been eliminated, move on to the second annoying habit. After you've eliminated two or three annoying habits you should take a break. When it seems like your husband is ready for more criticism continue on your list. Follow this pattern until you've gone through your list.
Once some and then all of your husbands annoying habits are eliminated your relationship will be greatly improved.
Good Books About Husbands
Here are some books you might enjoy about husbands - annoying or not.
This could be a fun JOKE GIFT for your husband!
What can a husband do to improve his wife's life?" That's the question J. S. Salt asked more than a thousand wives ages 19-78. It's a simple question, yet the answers promise to do more for man/woman relations than chocolates, flowers and all the sweet nothings a man can muster. Honest, revealing, wise and funny, the answers are compiled in this priceless collection.
Keeping a marriage healthy is all about the details--the daily actions and interactions in which husbands and wives lift each other up and offer support, encouragement, and love. In The Husband Project women will discover fun and creative ways to bring back that lovin' feeling and remind their husbands--and themselves--why they married in the first place.