What are some unique and satisfying kissing techniques?
If your gonna kiss someone, do it right!
There are only two bad kissers in my romantic past. One was what I imagine a St. Bernard would kiss like. The other did everything right technicaly, but had cold, chapped lips. Big turn-off. Being the big movie fan I am, there are only a few on-screen kisses I really enjoyed. One would be from 'The Notebook'. Just to make things a little easier, I made a list of suggestions on how to deliver a satisfying kiss:
* Make sure the person wants you to kiss them. There are usually little hints, like they don't pull back when you step closer, and gaze at them.
* Make sure you have decent breath.It doesn't have to be Scope fresh, but no dragon breath please.
* Kissing is not just about mouth-to-mouth interaction. What really enhances the experience is how you touch a person. Like try putting your hand on their face, neck, or hair. This is great either before ,during, or after a long kiss.
* With tongue interaction, less is more. Shoving your tongue down someones throat expresses a sort of emotion that says "I don't really want you for anything more than to satisfy my lust". If that is the mutual feeling, great! go for it. If you want something lasting, show a little more tact.
* Don't kiss passionately only in the hopes of leading to sex. Stealing a quick, steamy kiss while your out, or when you don't have time for passion, will leave you wanting more. And you will both be mentally planning for the next intimate moment.
* I only had one boyfriend who liked to kiss as much as I do. He enjoyed it, and didn't just do it when he wanted sex. The one thing he would do, that no other guy has done since, is place his hand on my face, so that his thumb would rest on my lower lip. Then he would lightly brush my lower lip with his thumb. And we always had great eye contact.
* That one boyfriend I mentioned above used to like it when I gently bit his lip during make-out sessions. Funny, he is the only one I did that to. Then again I didn't feel for anyone, what I felt for him.
* I have seen in films where people actually use food, like melted chocolate,or honey, to lick off each others lips. If that is your thing, give it a try. I tend to be a little more traditional.
Some people are just not that into kissing, or they lose interest. It's great when you can find someone who enjoys it as much as you do. I hope I have given some helpful hints. Happy Kissing !!!