shallow dating 101
Shallow Dating 101 – How to have a worthless relationship
- Pick your mate solely based on physical attraction.
- Do not spend time investigating moral beliefs, religion (lack thereof), career goals, and values.
- Engage in shallow conversation and meaningless dialogue
- Chose those who you have to pursue that don’t care for you to validate the low opinion you have of yourself.
- Believe everything that comes out of someone’s mouth without thought, investigation, or waiting to observe consistency over time.
- Be so desperate for a relationship you will let anyone in your life as soon as they say hello or you have one fun date with this person.
- Don’t evaluate if the person has the values, inner beauty, or ability to be a good parent/wife/husband.
- Never reveal who you are, rather engage in non-genuine interaction to hide your true self. (We would never want the person we love to accept our flaws or know who you really are; accepting you for yourself would be absurd!)
- Intimacy too soon which clouds your judgment.
- Spend your time, effort, money, and good deeds chasing someone that does not love you. Remain addicted to buying their love at too high a cost; namely your self-esteem or self-worth.