The 6 Top Reasons Why Your Ex Girlfriend Hates Your Guts!
If she hates you and your'e confused...
If you ever been dumped before, or been through a hard breakup recently, you probably tried to figure out what really happened, where did it all went wrong and started going downhill, until it literally exploded in your face?
Relationships Are Counter Intuitive
You will definitely find it very interesting that the true reasons that your girlfriend dumped you are probably not what you were thinking. Most guys think that their girlfriend broke up with them because they fought all the time or something like: "she felt it's not working out". The thing is that they never attempt to look for the reason why they had fights in the first place.
Being the super cool and great person that I am (and of course, humble :)) I collected 6 reasons for you guys that will give you some realizations about why your ex broke up with you in the first place.
Top 6 Reasons that... oh come on, you read the title! :P
- You became too comfortable - many guys become WAY too comfortable in their relationships, and this is because they feel like: "I got a girlfriend now, so I don't have to take care of myself anymore" so, they stop working out, grooming themselves, I even heard about some dudes who literally started showering once a week! Remember, she dated you because who you were in the beginning of the relationship!
- You became needy - calling her 100 times a day, telling her stuff like: "I can't live without you!", or behaving like Jon Heder in "school for scoundrels". You see when I'm getting at? You made her feel like you depend on her, and the truth is, that it's supposed to be the other way around.
- You became clingy - again, calling her nonstop, harassing her answering machine, having this crazy need to know where she's at 24/7. Which bring us to one of the biggest relationship destroyers:
- JEALOUSY - yep, that's right. Maybe not you personally, but many guys out there literally kill their relationship by being super duper jealous. The reason that jealousy kills attraction so rapidly, is because jealous men have low confidence and self esteem, and they are afraid that somebody better will come along and steal their chick.
- Over protectiveness - personally, I hate dating spoiled girls who get the chills every time they hear the word "camping" but this is not my point. My point is that most men are so overprotective of their girlfriends, that they barely leave them any room to breathe. Imagine how it would feel like, to be a teenager again and to have your parents to make you go to sleep at 8 P.M sharp. This is how she probably feels.
- Becoming a "relationship robot" - last but definitely not least. So you go out a couple of times and then you officially start to date, right? It starts by going out to cool places and having fun and great sex, and then it gets too comfortable and basically all your dates are like: "let's watch a movie at my place" and this goes on for months, resulting in a super duper boring, lifeless and fireless relationship.
- You know what? Here's a bonus one, especially for you: having no spice in the relationship. Mostly the result of guys having the mindset of: "I must not tease her or offend her or make jokes about her or she will probably leave me!" (but not you, you guys are cool :P ) I had a conversation with a friend of mine and she told me that she had recently broken up with her boyfriend because he was overly nice and never tried to spice things up! There you go, a female perspective!
It All Leads Us To This:
So with that in mind, please take one minute to read the next page by clicking "my favorite link", as you'll discover a technique so mind-blowing, your ex girlfriend will literally be begging you to come back to her. We are talking about a simple, step-by-step, 100% proven psychological method which will make your ex girlfriend crawl back to you within days - guaranteed. I urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late, and your situation will reach the point of no return.