- Gender and Relationships»
- Relationship Problems & Advice
The Nitty Gritty Of Love
Loving + Being loved = Love
Let’s get down to the nitty gritty about love.
1. There’s a difference between attraction and love.
2. Love is not something you win like luck in a lottery.
3. Lasting love can endure a great deal, and most often has to.
4. Love can be exciting, and is meant to be.
5. There is no such thing as “almost love” or “half a love.”
6. Love is something that needs constant renewal to keep its shine.
7. Love separated from its loved one is sadness with anticipation.
8. Shared values make a wonderful foundation for love.
9. Love grows as it is given, the more it is given the faster it grows.
10. Being yourself is the first step to finding a lasting love.
11. Love can overlook many faults because it is understanding.
12. Love is based on all aspects of togetherness.
13. Real love is a mutual giving and sharing, willing and often.
14. Love is fragile but self-healing given half a chance.
15. Love is forgiveness waiting to be used.
16. Love is the “No.” that replaces a wrong “Yes.”
17. True love is sacrifice with a capital “S”.
18. True love is made up of miracles anxious to happen and be shared
19. Love would sacrifice all for the other.
20. Love inspires loyalty but cannot guarantee it.
21. Love is the hug that lasts.
22. Love that is not growing is dying.
© 2012 Demas W. Jasper All rights reserved.
Would you agree?
It has been said that in one's lifetime a person will meet 150 people with whom they could share a mutual love. Do you agree?
Love is, or it isn't, there is no "half love"....
- A Poem: Love Is
Each love is whole, seeking at the same time to be complete in a sharing of all that is expressible.
One lasting love....
- The Love That Lasts Hereafter
God won't punish our right choices, though difficult they be. He always hears our voices, as clear as yours to me.
When a love is lost....
- A Poem: Missing Person: Reward Offered And Given
A lost love is more than the loss of the person, oh so much more....
How fragile is love?
- A Haiku - Fragile Love
Love is like a fragile vase. Fragile, handle with care.