- Gender and Relationships»
Language of Flowers
We've all heard of people who talk to their plants....say it helps them grow. Do they talk back? Let's find out.
Flowers are the universal gift...the perfect act of love and kindness.... With valentines coming up, and so many varieties of flowers, it can be difficult to determine which bouquet to purchase. Here are some tips to help you choose the flower with the most meaning for that special someone, based on the most popular selections.
- TULIPS - are great coming close to spring! They simply mean, "I love you." They are great for someone who doesn't necessarily care for roses, they are easy to care for, and pretty reasonably priced.
- LILIES - are all about, "Beauty." If you are going to give these for valentines, a pink colored lily is the way to go. White leaves an impression of Easter....since they are so popular around that time.
- DAISIES - one of my personal favorites aside from Roses, as they are just such a HAPPY flower. They simply say, "We understand each other." More for a relative; however, if the girl in your life loves them, go for it!
- ORCHIDS - say, "You're beautiful." A great choice in any case, and absolutely beautiful, as they are very unique.
- MINIATURE ROSES - say, "You're sweet." Depends how far you are into the relationship; However, I would reccommend this more for a younger daughter, special friend or a relative. Not as a romantic gesture. Go for the stems!