- Gender and Relationships»
Romantic Valentine's Day Messages
Valentine's day provides an excuse to communicate something meaningful to someone you love.
Sometimes the pressure of writing and getting started can get you locked up from coming up with the right words. Below are examples of Valentine's Day wishes for your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, and wife.
Messages for Girlfriends
Some things can't be said with flowers and chocolate. Sometimes words can shoot an arrow to the heart more accurately. These romantic and funny wishes for your girlfriend will get to a good start.
- We go together better than chocolates and flowers. That's because you are sweet and beautiful all by yourself. I am the mouth and eyes that want to consume you.
- It's not every day that we get to have a holiday about love. It's not every day that two people get to feel what we do for each other.
- I am the luckiest guy in the world because of you!
- Two things are for sure today. Valentine's Day is for lucky guys like me to celebrate their amazing girlfriends. And I am lucky to have you as my girlfriend.
- I am glad to be your boyfriend, even when you're mad or sad. I hope that you don't think of having me is all that bad.
- If you weren't my girlfriend already, I'd slip cupid a little bribe money to shoot you in the heart with his magical arrow for me.
- I'm at a loss for words as I try to come up with the perfect message to explain how I feel about you in this card. Please forgive my inability to be eloquent with my words.
- I feel more vulnerable with you than I do with anyone else. I trust you with my thoughts, feelings, dreams, and my heart.
- You are the only thing that is genuine about Valentine's Day, and I'm glad to have you to make this day special.
- I'm glad that I am not just dating you so that I won't be along on Valentine's Day. I would rather be alone than with the wrong person, but I'm lucky. I'm with the right person!
Messages for Wives
When you write in any card to your wife, let her know how you love her. You can goof off a little with some funny wishes too. After all, you do know her better than anyone else. Use that to your advantage, and get started with these ideas.
- There are no bad days being married to you. There are only good days and amazing days.
- I'm learning new reasons to love you, so please teach me new ways to show you my love.
- When I said 'I do,' I got the prettiest Valentine in the world for the rest of my life.
- Please allow me to list some of the things I love most about you. (include a list)
- I'm still the luckiest guy in the world, and it's not because I won the lottery.
- I still remember the first Valentine's day we had together. You can still make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
- You hold many important titles in regard to me. You are my friend, my lover, my support person, and my wife. And every year, I get to call you my sweet Valentine.
- It's a good thing we have your birthday and our anniversary for me to show you how much I love you. You deserve much more than I can express on Valentine's day.
- I love having you as my wife on Valentine's day. You and I are secure and smart enough to have a good time without having to go through all the Valentine's day cliché activities.
- You're the only person I can share my feelings with and not feel sappy. Happy Valentine's day!
- I wonder if our love is too mature for Valentine's day, but then I look at you and get those boyish feelings for you. I am still crazy about you.
- Since we're married, Valentine's day is a great day to go to bed early with my beautiful Valentine wife.
Messages for Boyfriends
Have a little fun with these flirty and funny Valentine's Day wishes for your boyfriend.
- I hope you are just excited about Valentine's day as I am. This is a holiday of expressing love, and that's what I'm going to do.
- Girls aren't the only ones who get beautiful and sweet presents on Valentine's Day. I got you something sweet and beautiful. ME!
- I hope that your dreams come true this Valentine's day, as long as I'm your dream girl.
- You are the sweetest guy I know, so I just want you for Valentine's day.
- When you look into my eyes I melt like a chocolate heart on Valentine's day.
- I hope that you know how special you are to me. I think about how lucky I am all the time.
- Dating you is an adventure, and I'm happy to be exploring with you.
- I'm glad I have a strong boyfriend. I feel safe in your arms, because I know your heart is just as strong as our arms.
Messages for Husbands
Husbands want love, but they also enjoy when they receive respect and adoration from their wives. Sometimes husbands need respect and adoration more often. These messages will communicate those thoughts and feelings.
- The best thing about having a smart and hot wife is that she already knows what her husband wants for Valentine's day. Thanks for getting me you!
- I'm glad that I have a husband that I can not only love, but I can also respect you for who you are and what you do.
- I couldn't ask for a better husband, friend, and Valentine.
- Thanks for letting me know how much you love me every day, and not just on Valentine's Day.
- Even as your wife, I still can't believe how amazing it is to be your special Valentine's day sweetheart.
- I don't just love my Valentine. I admire him for his character and his strength. I can fully trust you with everything I have, and nothing holds me back. You are my soul mate.
- I am the luckiest girl in the world on this holiday. I get to be married to my own amazing Valentine.