- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
10 Feng Shui Tips To Increase Wealth
What You See You Create
Feng shui was only for the wealthy to use. Now you can use it and get the same results. In Chinese feng shui means wind and water.
There are some simple feng shui tips that you can do right now to create more wealth in your life. The great thing about each tip is that they don't need to cost a lot of money to create a feeling of wealth.
1. Think about what wealth means to you. Every one has a different definition of what is wealth means for them. What makes you feel abundant? Write a list and cut out pictures of what wealth means to you. Create a wealth board and put it up somewhere that you will see it everyday.
2. In feng shui water means money. Check to make sure your sinks, water pipes, toilets, showers, and bath tubs are working properly. If you have any water leaks be sure to fix them. Otherwise you will lose money.
If you have a water fountains, make sure the water is clean and that the flow of the water is directed towards the inside of your home, so that the money comes in. If it is directed away from the home then money is going out.
Your Stove Means Wealth
3. The stove in feng shui means wealth. Make sure your stove works and that it is clean. Use all burner to spread the wealth around. Fix the stove if it is broken.
4. Live plants are great chi enhancers. If you have any dead plants remove them. Any thing dead doesn't represent wealth. Make sure to water your plant or it can mean your money is dried up.
5. Replace dead batteries, burned out light bulbs, candles. Fix anything that is not working. When things work, things will start happening for you. This brings fire energy and creates action.
6. Fix anything that is broken. In feng shui if it's broken it means your broke. Either fix it, replace it, or just let it go.
Money And Feng Shui
- What Money Personality Are You? Quiz
What you believe on the inside, will affect how you use money. Here is a short quiz to find what your money personality is. 1. When you think about money, what comes to mind? A. I'm stressed out. ...
- Review Of The Secret Law Of Attraction
The Secret to any thing you want in life is "The Law of Attraction." In 2006, Rhonda Byrne created a documentary movie based on the law of attraction.In the movie, she got twenty four of the leading...
- Six Simple Feng Shui Steps You Can Apply Now
Feng Shui has been around for a long time. It applies common sense to your home, life and body. Using ancient Chinese principles to harmonies the chi that is in us and surrounds us. Chi is the universal life...
- Review Of The Abundance Book & 40-Day Prosperity Plan
This past summer a friend of mine recommend The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price, and told me of the 40-day Prosperity Plan. This 40-day prosperity plan that she was doing was changing her and she is now...
Feng Shui Wealth
Abundance With Feng Shui
Where Your Wealth Section Is In Your Home
Let The Things Around You Make YOU Feel Wealthy
7. Have a full stocked refrigerator, cupboards, jars, or any thing that needs filling. Get gas in the car. When things are empty, your wallet is empty. When things are full you feel wealthier.
8. Clean the clutter and trash up. Clutter creates stagnation. By removing the clutter, things in your life will start flowing again. Empty the trash and create order in your things. Organize your bills. Get your financial affairs in order.
9. Money is attracted to a clean and working home. Look at rich elegant homes, there is order and cleanliness. Now picture poor areas of living. There is a big difference between the two.
10. Surround yourself with things you love and make you feel wealthy. This will help you increase your vibration of wealth. Fix or get rid of things that make you feel cheap, or feel a lack of abundance.
Other Hub's By Healing Rose
- Ten Great Ideas For Journals
I love to journal. I have found some great ideas for your journals. Having a journal for each topic helps me stay more organized. You don't need a fancy journal. Notebooks, paper in a binder are still...
- A Plan Of Action For Your New Goals
What would you like to create for the New Year? What kind of changes in your life would you like to make? Maybe you want to change your health in a better way. Perhaps you want to look at how to make more...
- How To Create a Fun Goal Day
I love to set goals, and I have a fun in the process. I hope after reading this, you will too. My friend has a great saying on the back of her business card. It says "Just plant the seed, add water, and...
- How To Be Thankful And Give Gratitude
The history of Thanksgiving is traced back to 1620 when a group of pilgrims left England. On board was different religious background. The pilgrims where looking for a new land to be able to have free practice...
- Finding The Sacred In One's Life
How often do you view yourself and your environment has holy, sacred, a part of the divine? If you believe that God or a Creator made everything around you, your view might be different. Many Native People...
Create A Wealth Jar
Wealth Comes In Unexpected Ways
Feng shui is a great tool to help create wealth. Try some of these tools and see what happens. You might start seeing wealth come your way.
Have fun creating abundance with feng shui,