10 Must Do's to Live a Happy and Fulfilling Life!
Short and sweet and to the point!
- Tell your family you LOVE them every day - you never know what that day will bring.
- Always BUILD-UP people not bring them down, a kind word goes a long way.
- Be sure to TREAT others the way you would want to be treated - the golden rule.
- HELP anyway you can when you know someone has a need, try to meet that need even if it's just to go over to their house and give them a hug when they are not feeling good.
- Really LISTEN to what someone is saying, sometimes just listening to them can do a world of good and keeping silent could be a blessing in disguise.
- Be sure to SOW SEEDS of love everywhere you go, and you will reap a harvest of Blessings!
- For goodness sake PRAY consistently for your family, friends, government and your church staff, they all have needs.
- Always GIVE from the heart and not just from the pocketbook.
- FORGIVE those who have offended you, God will take care of the rest, just pray for them.
- ENCOURAGE, LOVE, and BLESS daily, and keep a heart of THANKSGIVING all year long!
Think of the possibilities and blessings that would pour out into the world if everyone did these!!!!!!
7 Realities of God
- Believe and know that God is always at work around you.
- God pursues an everlasting continuous and loving relationship with you and it's real and very personal.
- God will invite you to become involved with Him in His work.
- God speaks by the power of the Holy Spirit, through scripture, prayer,circumstances and the church to reveal Himself, His purpose and His ways.
- When God invites you to work with Him, this will always lead to a crisis of belief that requires your faith and your action.
- You must make major adjustments in your life to be able to join God in what He is doing.
- You can come to know God by experience as you obey Him and then He will accomplish His work through you.
Prayer: Dear Lord, work through me to show others your awesome power and marvelous wonders, that they maybe blessed and get to experience your amazing Love! Amen
More encouragement....God's Love Letter
- The Consequences of sin can last a lifetime
This hub is about sin and it's consequences. As in the case of King David of the Old Testament, he was handsome, strong and anointed by God to rule Judah. But he was also a sinner, and one who admitted and repented to God, we too should look inside o
- There is a season for everything!
There are seasons in our lives where God will place certain people for us to grow, love and enjoy his blessings. This is a story of one of those times in my life, inspiring and awesome!
- Hello God - are you there?
Ever wonder if God is listening when you are going through tough times in life. This hub will remind you that he is there and to never ever give up hope.
- God is faithful if we do the right thing
It can be really hard sometimes but when we do the right thing God will bless us beyond anything we could ever imagine.
I just love Joel. This book is a great motivating read, give it to everyone you know because it will change the way you think and bring more of God's blessings into your life. Put it on your Christmas list for sure!
© 2011 Mary Gaines