Prayers For Police Officers
When we listen to the news, we may come across what police officers are facing everyday. Let us not take for granted the Police Officers in our cities and other cities, in states and countries. There are faced with different circumstances and need prayer daily. Here are some tips to pray for the Police department everyday.
- How to Incorporate Prayer in the Family and in Your Life
Prayer in the Home and in the family is crucial to building a spiritual foundation that will lead us to God's path and protects and sustains our kids. Here are key ways to build the altar of prayer.
Pray for physical safety: Cops are faced with dangers and need physical protection as they put their life on the line day for their city, town or state. Pray that they will be kept from being killed, hurt, shot or injured.
You can use the entire Psalm 91 as a prayer of protection for the police officers.
2. Pray for their salvation. The Lord “desires all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth” (1 Timothy 2:4). We should also desire that every law enforcement officers who does not know Jesus as His Personal Lord and Savior would be saved. Pray that they would find hope and peace through Jesus Christ.
3. Pray for Courage, Boldness and a Fearless Spirit to face the Dangers that are present in the World.- to stop the crime, robbery, violence, murder, etc.
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord your God, he it is that does go with you; he will not fail you, nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)
4. Pray that they would have different ways, strategies, techniques to put end to violence in their cities.
- 15 Ways and Things to Pray for Teens
More praying for teenagers can accomplish a great deal in their lives and make them a better person for God's glory. Here are some important points to pray that will forever change teenagers.
5. Pray for divine wisdom in dealing with all types of people, the ability to comprehend and judge precisely, wisdom in dealing with situations that are beyond what they ever imagined.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that gives to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. (James 1:5)
6. Ask God to give them good qualities, good attitude, and a good heart, so they would be able to do their job and not to be hard, cynical, too harsh or bias. Pray that they would be polite and nice.
7. Pray that police officers would show compassion, mercy, patience even in the most intense, challenging situations. Pray that they would know how to relate to people who do not respond in a positive way, or is adamant in not doing what the officers told him to do.
And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. (Isaiah 11:3-4)
8. Pray that they will not be arrogant in their decisions, but be wise.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.7 Be not wise in your own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. (Proverbs 3:5-7)
9. Pray for Inner strength and Peace to carry on when devastating circumstances strikes and help in times of stress and anxiety. Cops are not superman, they are human beings.
That he (God) would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; (Ephesians 3:16)
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. (Psalm 73:25)
- Happiness in a Marriage: Tips, Keys and Secrets
Are you not happy with your marriage? What does happiness in a marriage look like? Here are some secrets and insights to maintaining a wonderful relationship with your spouse.
- Expectations in Marriage: Realistic, Unrealistic, Unspoken
This Hub is about the types expectations in a marriage before couples are married, after they are married, the effects of expectation unspoken and understanding how to deal with them appropriately.
10. Pray for Police Officers Marriages and Families.
- That they would see the need to spend quality time with their families and take an interest in their lives.
- Be able to manage their work/life balance effectively.
- Pray for an environment of peace and security in the home in the midst of any conflicts or problems that may arise.
11. Pray for Police Officers and their staff- a spirit of unity, encouragement and support within their team and precinct.