21 Amazing Prayer Points to Include in Your Prayer Time
A Family That Prays Together, Stays Together
My family is a praying one and during our prayer time, we would pray a series of prayer points from a few prayer books we had around the house.
These prayer points helped order my life a great deal and now, because I know the efficacy of prayer, I'm trying to instill this same praying lifestyle in my kid. I try to have my prayer time when I know she'll be awake, that way she'll know it's an important part of my life. I also try to read out the prayer points to her hearing as I pray and do it in such a way that it has become a fun time for her.
She's only two; not old enough to know the great effects of prayer: how it connects us to God, the father and how effective it is keeping us away from evil and surrounded by good.
Here are Seven Benefits of Having a Prayer Time
1. Having a prayer time makes you pray more which will invariably strengthen your faith in God.
2. Having a prayer time creates and strengthens your bond with God.
3. Having a prayer time enables Jesus move to answer your prayers. God's word says He knows the desires of our hearts and wants to grant them. However, He can only do so when we ask Him in prayer (Mathew 7:7) to grant our requests.
4. Having a prayer time and praying often has also been known to reduce stress and promote good health.
5. A prayer time, especially when it is one done with the entire family, strengthens the bond among members of a family.
6. Family prayer time also gives the opportunity for forgiveness, as you'd have to forgive one another if you want God to answer your prayers.
7. Having a prayer time will instill the right values in your kids and also likely make them develop one of their own
One Amazing Benefit of a Prayer Time
Having a prayer time you're faithful to has been known to build your faith, prevent anxiety and consequently promote good health.
21 Prayer Points to Include in Your Prayer Time
Bible Verses to Strengthen Your Faith as You Pray
Contained in these hub are 21 prayer points I pray often and they have been of tremendous help to me and my life.
You can include them in your prayer time, if you want and see the awesome hand of God start to move in your life.
1. Let us pray: Father lord, we bless your name for your saving grace upon our lives. May your name be glorified for ever in Jesus name amen.
2. Let us pray: Father in your name I decree and declare a lifting up for me and my household on every side in Jesus name amen.
3. Let us pray: Father Lord I and the children you gave me are for signs and wonders. Make us untouchable to the enemy in Jesus name amen.
4. Let us pray: Father Lord, defend and protect us from every danger that might arise against us in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Let us pray: Lord open the door of victory and celebration for my family in Jesus name amen.
Prayer Points Continue...
6. Let us pray: Father lord, put my enemies to shame; decorate and announce me in their presence and to their shame in Jesus name amen.
7. Let us pray: Father lord, glorify yourself in my life now and always in Jesus name amen.
8. Let us pray: Lord Jesus, bless my country and establish your peace in Jesus name amen.
9. Let us pray: My father, put my enemies to shame; decorate and announce me in their presence to their destruction in Jesus name amen.
10. Let us pray: Father Lord, forgive every of my errors and those of my family members. Bless us in your over flowing mercies in Jesus name amen.
11. Let us pray: LORD, envelope me and my household with your presence and protection from now on in Jesus name amen.
12. Let us pray: Father lord, send helpers that will take me and my family to our greater heights and promote us all round in Jesus name amen.
13. Let us pray: Father Lord, my children and I are not candidate of premature death; keep us in safety always in Jesus name amen.
14. Let us pray: Father Lord, in the race of life give us the grace to be determined to worship you for ever and to do your will always in the name of Jesus. Amen.
15. Let us pray: Father lord, this new year you will bless my loved ones from the foundation of our lives in Jesus name amen.
Do you believe a prayer time is important?
16. Let us pray: Father Lord, as the year progresses, our lives will not end with it. Grant us a new beginning of fresh living in Jesus name amen.
17. Let us pray: Father Lord increase my faith in you when faced with life challenges and make me come to understand I shall overcome all in I can but put my trust in you.
18. Let us pray: Father Lord, I decree my children are for signs and wonders in Jesus name amen. They shall be like tress planted by rivers of water that bring forth fruit in due season.
19. Let us pray: Lord, I decree that the expectations of the enemy over my life and children shall be cut short always in the mighty name of Jesus.
20. Let us pray: My head is my crown of glory, therefore, I decree it and those of my children will not be used for sacrifice or rituals in Jesus name amen.
21. Let us pray: Father Lord turn the table against our enemies for our good in Jesus name amen.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Farrah Young