21 Vastu Tips for Career
What is Vastu Shastra ?
According to Wikipedia,Vastu Shastra is defined as a traditional Hindu system of architecture, which literally translates to "science of architecture." Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian Science of architecture and is also considered as allied astrological science. It helps in creating a congenial place to live and work in accordance with Vastu principles by taking advantage of the benefits bestowed by nature, directions and energy fields for enhanced health, wealth and prosperity. Vastu Shastra integrates architecture with nature using geometric patterns, symmetry and directional alignments.
Everyone is striving for an excellent career and growth in career prospects. Although nothing can substitute hard work but Vastu Shastra can certainly help you to progress on your career path without much obstructions. Following the right Vastu advice can work wonders for your career. One should organize his workplace according to Vastu principles to achieve success. It also helps in creating a harmonious working environment and developing a cordial relationship with your colleagues.
Vastu tips can be used to enhance career and fro new opportunities in life. Using a few basic Vastu tips in office can promote good opportunities and luck in career. Correct Vastu placements can bring prosperity and improve the career while wrong Vastu can give stress and stagnate the career. When North- East, East and North directions are blocked in office then the career growth is slowed down.
It is never too late to be what you might have been.— George Eliot
21 Vastu tips for career
Vastu Shastra is a science that can help you in many ways to enhance your luck, prosperity and career. Read and follow the 21 Vastu tips given below to boost your career in the desired direction:
- A professional should be seated along the back of the wall which is considered a better location.
- In case of a residential office, workplace or office should not be next to the bedroom.
- Preferably use round edged tables in conference or meeting rooms. Avoid tables with sharp edges.
- Sit quite far away from the main door in the conference room.
- Professionals should prefer high back chairs.
- One should avoid sitting with his back exposed to the entrance.
- Your chair should not be placed under any of the beams on office ceiling. It gives constant stress, tension & worries and the person is unable to concentrate on his work.
- Office desk should be in regular shape such as square, rectangle etc. Circular or any other irregular shape table or desk should be avoided.
- Best option is wooden desk. If choosing glass top-tables, then place them in west direction.
- Keep a crystal on your table to facilitate monetary flow and for cheerful ambiance.
- Your seat should be facing North.
- Southern corner of your office should be illuminated which is also apt for maximum lighting.
- Keep a vase of fresh flowers on the East side of your desk. Keep changing the flowers at regular intervals as wilting flowers represent gradual demise.
- Keep plants in the South-East corner of your office as it is said to promote financial growth.
- Never put the picture of water behind you as it will make your career unstable.
- The water dispenser or drinking water should be kept in the North-East corner.
- Reception counter should be in North-East corner of the office. The receptionist should sit facing North or North-East direction.
- Keeping a portrait of big mountains on the backside wall protects from enemies and work as remedy for Vastu dosha.
- Always keep the window glasses of the office sparkling clean.
- Quartz crystals in the office are good for a smooth career and also bring in more opportunities.
- Your desk should not be positioned at a place where it confronts protruding corners. If it can't be avoided, then place a range of plants to camouflage such edges.
The tortoise is considered as a celestial creature and is very popular in homes who believe in Feng Sui and Vastu Shastra. Place the tortoise in the north direction, if you are facing any hindrance in the career line, and you will soon see good result in the career.
Most of us wonder why we do not get the desired results in our career even after putting in so much efforts and hard work. When we are feeling stuck in career then it's better to take help of Vastu to help us get better results. Also in general, it's good to follow these simple Vastu tips in your office to enhance your career. Even small, simple alterations according to Vastu can help to boost your career in the right direction.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Shaloo Walia