43 One-Liners on How to Pray for Yourself
Prayer is how we communicate with God and permits God to participate in our lives. Why should we pray for ourselves? to keep us humble on the Almighty God for everything, so there will be no room for pride or arrogance in ourselves. God wants us to express our need for Him in different aspects of our lives. Sometimes we are not sure what to pray about ourselves. Here some one line things we can pray for in various arenas of our lives.
HEALTH (PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL)
1. God, Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in you do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto you. (Ps. 143:8)
2. Lord, That you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. (3 John 1:2)
3. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that I may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15:13)
4. god, May I be anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God and to experience the peace of God that surpasseth all understanding. (Phil. 4:6-7)
5. Lord, preserve me from all evil, preserve my soul and my going out and your coming in from this time forth and even forevermore. (Psalm 121:7-8)
6. May no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling.
7. Lord, Redeem my life from destruction. (Ps. 103:4)
8. God, Be my hiding place, preserve from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Ps. 32:7)
9. Preserve me from the violent man, Lord. (Ps. 140:1)
10. Pray That God gives you power to get wealth. (Deuteronomy 8;18)
11. Lord, May wealth and riches be in my house. (Ps. 112:3)
12. As I humble myself and reverence God, may riches, honor and life follow. (Prov. 22:4)
13. Father, may I rejoice evermore, pray without ceasing and in every thing give thanks, for this is the will of God. (I Thess. 5:16, 17, 18)
14. May goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life. (Ps. 23:6)
15. O Lord, I beesech you, Send now Prosperity. (Ps. 18:25)
16. Lord, may my gift(s) make room for me and bring me before me great men (Prov. 18:16)
17. As you meditate on the Word and do what the Word says, my way will be prosperous and you shall have good success. (Joshua 1:8)
18. Lord, may I do all things without murmurings and disputings, That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God. (Phil. 2:14-15)
19. Lord, I pray that I will not be weary in well doing, for in due season I shall reap if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9)
PRAY FOR YOUR HEART
20. Lord, may I trust in the Lord with all my heart; and lean not unto mine own understanding. (Prov. 3:5)
21. God, Let not my heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)
22. Lord, Put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increase. (Ps. 4:7)
23. Strengthen me according to your word, Lord (Ps. 119:28)
24. Fashion my heart Lord. (Psalm 33:15)
25. God, Keep my heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. (Prov. 4:23)
26. God, Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness. (Ps. 119:36)
27. God, Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men that work iniquity. (Ps. 141:4)
28. Lord, Heal my broken in heart, and bind up all my wounds. (Ps. 147:3)
29. God, Give therefore your servant an understanding heart to judge your people, that I may discern between good and bad: (I Kings 3:9)
30. God, Let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth. (Ephesians 4:29)
31. Lord, keep my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking guile. (Psalm 34:13)
32. Lord, may I talk no more so exceeding proudly. Let not arrogance come out of my mouth. (I Samuel 2:3)
33. Father God, open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel. (Ephesian 6:19)
34. Lord, let my mouth bring forth wisdom (Prov. 10:31)
35. God, Let my tongue speak of your righteousness and of your praise all the day long. (Psalm 35:28)
36. Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue. (Psalm 120:2)- a person who lies is a person who is fearful, fearful of what the truth can do.
37. Lord God, you have given me the tongue of the learned. May I know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary as you waken morning by morning. (Isaiah 50:4)
38. Lord, May I walk with wise men and be wise. (Prov. 13:20)
39. Lord, help me not to keep company with any man that is called a brother who is a fornicator, greedy, an idolator, who insults or slanders or otherwise verbally abuses others, a drunkard, or one who cheats people (I Cor. 5:11)
40. May I walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous. (Prov. 2:20)
41. God, may I warn them that are unruly, encourage the timid (who lack spiritual courage), support the weak, be patient toward all men and make sure that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good. (I Thess. 5:14-15)
42. Lord, as I have opportunity, help me to do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith. (Gal. 6:10)
43. May I not follow after vain persons as poverty will be the result. (Prov. 28:19)
More Prayer Hubs
- 10 things to Pray for Yourself Daily
Although praying for unsaved loved ones, nations, leaders, our country is vitally necessary, we should not neglect praying for ourselves. Here are some important ways to pray for yourselves daily.
- 20 Things Every Person Should and Need to Pray For A...
Prayer is vitally important and is talking to God. Aside from praying for ourselves and family needs, here are some things from the Bible to include in your prayer time as much as possible.
- 10 Types of Prayer from the New Testament of the Bib...
Prayer is absolutely necessary in having a close relationship with God. Take a look at these types of prayer in the New Testament. They are can be used to pray for yourself, others and the church.
- 11 Types of Prayer from the Bible
Prayer is very vital in the life of a believer. These eleven types of prayer were demonstrated in the Old Testament and New Testament in the lives of people of Israel, prophets, apostles and disciples. Take a look.
- How to Incorporate Prayer in the Family and in Your ...
Prayer in the Home and in the family is crucial to building a spiritual foundation that will lead us to God's path and protects and sustains our kids. Here are key ways to build the altar of prayer.