- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
5 Gemini Personality Traits
5 Gemini Characteristics
From a young age, the Gemini was always trying to do too many things at once. Gemini tend to be a jack-of-all-trades. They tend to have a little knowledge about a lot of things. It's important for the Gemini to have as many projects as possible at work to ensure boredom doesn't set in.
1. The Gemini is born a multitasker and boredom is their worst enemy. The multitasking abilities of the Gemini even carries these characteristics into their love life, which doesn't leave a partner very happy.
2. They are great communicators. Their smooth talking skills allow them to talk their way out of many messes.
3. The Gemini is well known for their restlessness, vigor, and extreme energy levels. This is what makes the Gemini such a good multitasker. The Gemini not really able to completely relax.
4. The Gemini is never satisfied with the money he has, his reputation, his fame, his possessions, etc.
5. They are constantly evolving. Don't expect the Gemini of today to be the same person two, three, or ten years from now.
The Gemini Man
The Gemini man looks like he can’t sit still. He thinks faster than he can talk but once he starts talking he’s hard to stop. He tends to be tapping his fingers all the time. He changes his mind often and quickly. He hates a schedule that is fixed and a boring job. Don’t expect him to be on time unless it’s incredibly important.
The Gemini man is always searching for the truth. He is never satisfied with his money, reputation, or fame because he thinks he deserves more. He presents himself very well in public.
If you fall in love with a Gemini man, expect to spend a great deal of time alone. He will show up when he feels like it. He may or may not show up for a dress. When he is upset, he can take it out on you telling you he hates your dress or your hair, etc.
Don’t expect the Gemini man to be the same person today as he was when you first met. He won’t leave you as long as you remain a puzzle to him, but if he solves you, he’ll become bored and almost always move on.
The Gemini Woman
The Gemini woman is a dreamer. She never tires of learning and she can talk on just about any subject. She makes a great buddy to talk to and she’ll join in all activities with the same energy that you bring to the activity. She demands a lot from the people around her, often too much.
The Gemini woman is witty and a hard worker. She gets bored with surroundings that are fixed whether at work or at home. She is never content with her earnings, reputation or work.
When it comes to love, she can make most any guy fall for her. Her changing moods and personality is charming to many men. She really wants to find that one love of her life and she will search for that person. If you break up with her, she’ll forget you quickly.
- Gemini Sign Personality
Complete information about Gemini Zodiac Sign. All about Gemini, Gemini personality, traits and characteristics.
- Gemini Man
A complete profile of Gemini man, how to attract Gemini man and Gemini man personality.
- Gemini Woman
A complete profile of Gemini woman, how to attract Gemini woman and Gemini woman personality.
- Gemini 2013
Gemini horoscope for 2013 Year with video.