5 Worldviews Which Are You?
What do you know about worldviews?
You may already hold one of these worldviews but which one?
Watch these short videos and learn all 5.
Naturalism: Atheism & Agnosticism, Deism: includes many religions, Pantheism | Panentheism: includes Hinduism; Taoism; Buddhism; New Age Consciousness, Theism: which includes Judaism and Islam and finally Christianity.
Worldview 1) Naturalism: Atheism - Webster Definition
1. The disbelief or denial of the existence of a God, or supreme intelligent Being.
Atheism is a ferocious system, that leaves nothing above us to excite awe, nor around us to awaken tenderness.- R. Hall.
Atheism and pantheism are often wrongly confounded.- Shipley.
Worldview 2) Deism - Websters Definition
1. The doctrine or creed of a deist; the belief or system of those who acknowledge the existence of one God, but deny revelation.
Worldview 3) Pantheism | Panentheism - Websters Definition
Pantheism: The doctrine that the universe, taken or conceived of as a whole, is God; the doctrine that there is no God but the combined force and natural laws which are manifested in the existing universe; cosmotheism. The doctrine denies that God is a rational personality.
Panentheism: Literally means All-in-God. "Everything is in God and God is in everything, but God is more than everything." According to this outlook, God is an essence that contains the entire universe within itself but is not exhausted by it.
Worldview 4) Theism - Websters Definition
1. The belief or acknowledgment of the existence of a God, as opposed to atheism, pantheism, or polytheism.
Worldview 5) Christianity - Websters Definition
1. The religion of Christians; the system of doctrines and precepts taught by Christ.
2. Practical conformity of one's inward and outward life to the spirit of the Christian religion