How to Read Palms - a Basic Guide to Palm Reading.
Palm reading and Destiny.
The lines of the hand are as individual as your personality. Some say there is a connection between them.
The most important question about Palm Reading or Palmistry, is can a diviner trace a person's destiny in her or his palm?
Divination is the means of asking and answering questions, then giving advice on what action the person in question should be asking or doing after the fact.
There is sometimes a telepathic connection that happens when the reading is taking place. Helping the reader to define and draw conclusions about the reading.
Of course some say that Palm Reading isn't really a way of telling the future, or even the present. But the answer to that is simple. Every animal has a different coat, and all humans have a different finger print. But there are other factors that make a person totally individual.
And there are tales of diviners who have saved the life of someone who was deeply depressed. Evidently six months later, his palm had changed.
This is just one of the many books that I have bought on Divination. Definitely one of the best. And really fascinating!
Illness or Genetic problems.
There is some scientific evident that the lines on the hands can show signs of illness or genetic problems.
For example the 'Simian' line in which the heart and head meet, can sometimes show the fact that there is a genetic problem if the person has children. But that can never be proven of course. Every body's hands are different.
Some have square hands, others artistic. Some fingers are longer than others, some are flat.
These are called Fire Air Earth and Water.
Each and everyone tells a story.
Elemental Earth Fire Air Water Palm signs.
Which element are you?
The Earth hand is square with strong but short fingers and a few lines.
The Air hand has longer fingers and much finer lines. However, the Fire hand is shorter with many lines.
The Water hand is delicate and narrow, and you will notice if this is your hand, that you probably have a mesh of fine lines too.
So you can see, we are all totally different in our make up and build.
We then break it down even further until we see these variations.
Elementary, square, spatula, conical, knotty, pointed, elemental, mixed.
Lifeline. Its not always what you think!
Most people look at the life line first. The line begins at the index finger, then goes way down towards the thumb base.
Most people believe that it shows how long you will live. In fact it really tells the trials and tribulations, hurts and downfalls that have happened so far in your life. It also shows your healthy state of mind, and emotional well being.
Listed here are the meanings of the shapes, length and depth of the line.
- A deeper line indicates a smoother path.
- Deep and long line shows a well balanced person, good health and vitality.
- If its a faint line, then the person is rather unwell or have low energy and a quieter life.
- Short and deep doesn't mean its a short life. It really means other people have a real influence on you, either good or bad.
- If the line is broken then this could indicate problems in your life. A broken marriage, certain illness that take you away from your everyday life and so on. Did something happen as a child?
- Chained line. This shows that emotionally you tend to bend like the wind, going this way and that, not really clinging to anyone or anything successfully. You just can't make up your mind.
- Forked Line. this is rather like the hanged man in Tarot. It indicates a slowing down, and a change of direction. This is not always bad, it may mean a change of place, travel or job.
- Double line. This means you could be leading a double life! But probably all it means is that you have a lot of energy and are doing well in work, home etc.
- Absent line. If there is no line whatsoever you are probably a nervous highly strung person.
- If the lines are Branched, then it all depends if they go up or down. Up means good things, down means not so good, for example sadness and not being able to drag yourself back up. Thinking of the past all the time, compared to up, which shows you know how to move on in your life.
Heart to heart
The heart line.
The heart line starts beneath the index finger and goes straight across to just under the little pinky finger.
You can tell straight away how your love life is doing by where the line starts. For example if it begins just underneath the index finger then you are happy with your love life. However, if the line begins further over under the middle finger then you are much more picky in your choice, and can feel pretty lonely at times.
If the line crosses over the life line then you will probably be divorced, getting a divorce or breaking up with your lover.
And if its right in the middle of the index finger and middle finger, then you are, well, just a picky out there sort of person who gives away their love like a man gives flowers!
- If the line is long and clear then you believe that you are happy and have a great relationship. I say believe, because its a rather naive sort of understanding. You believe, he or she may not!
- If the line is really long then to be honest you are kind of dependent on your partner, to such an extent it can be slightly nauseous! If you're not that close to your partner, then it can indicate promiscuity!
- Short line. Self centered and keep to yourself.
- If the line is Deep then you are stressed, and need to relax more.
- If the line is Straight then it shows that the person can be rather void of emotion.
- Clear and Deep signifies someone who is kind, thoughtful and helpful. Self secure and peaceful in their surroundings.
- Wavy line tells someone that they cannot settle down in a relationship, but go from one to another without thought.
- Faint line. Shows an aloofness, and believes they are above all that!
- Absent line. Tells that the person is emotionless and doesn't feel anything for anybody.
- Curved line. Shows a strong but tender person who always shows a sensitive and loving individual.
Love and marriage
One marriage or two or....!
The marriage line is found under the pinky finger or little finger. The lines can be hard to see but if you look closely you will spot that they go sideways about an inch in from the edge of your hand.
If the line separates halfway then it will indicate a break up, if the lines show up near the finger then you will marry later in life.
A fork heading out to the side of the hand, means a long engagement, towards the centre of the palm, then a break up.
How many children?
How to do a Palm Reading
How many children?
The child lines are the upright ones under the little finger, and above the marriage line. You start counting from the bottom to the top. The amount of lines, the more children you will have.
- Short narrow lines indicate a girl. Deep lines, a boy.
- If the lines are short or broken this may mean an illness or more.
- If the line is forked it means that twins are on the way.
- If there are 'islands' at the beginning of the line then the children will be sickly.
- But if the islands are at the end of the line then the child will be wilful.
- Curved or crooked lines indicate bad physique.
This is the best way to start learning how to read Palms. Once you have learned the basics then the worlds your oyster as they say. And it can be a fascinating skill.
Why not give it a try?
Have any of you learned to read Palms?
Let me know in the comments, thanks!
Do you believe in Palm Reading?
Fortune Telling Links:
- How to Tell if a Psychic or Fortune Teller Is Genuin...
Fortune Tellers have been around for a long time, but not all of them can really see into your future. Here's how to check which one is really telling you the truth. Don't part with your money unless you are sure.
- Tarot Cards - Pick Three Cards For A Free Psychic Re...
Pick three Tarot Cards for a free reading! Just scroll down the picture cards and using your intuition choose the three that reflect how you feel. I will give you a reading in the comment section!
- Astrology - Zodiac Signs Tarot Reading and Numerolog...
The signs of the Zodiac and Astrology Tarot and Numerology are all used by millions of people around the world, but when did they start? And what is the secret history behind them?