- Religion and Philosophy»
- Paranormal Beliefs & Experiences
UFOs & Aliens: A Mind-Blowing Reality Or A Deception Of The Highest Order?
The UFO Phenomenon
Despite common belief, Kenneth Arnold was not the first person to see a flying saucer - although he was the first person to ever use the full term "flying saucer".
The Roswell incident was also most likely not the first UFO crash to happen either - although it's impossible to directly verify their authenticity, leaked "Majestic-12 [MJ-12]" documents refer to a UFO crash which happened as early as 1941.
In actual fact, declassified UK Ministry of Defense documents show how the British MoD (Ministry Of Defence) had investigated a sighting of "flying manhole covers" as early as 1916, over 30 years before the Roswell crash had even happened.
Before that, in 1904, egg-shaped and circular-shaped UFO's were reported by Lt. Frank Schofield and before that, in 1878, a farmer had reported seeing a large, dark circular object flying at wonderful speed - the 1878 sighting is the first UFO case which ever used the word "saucer".
Although the MJ-12 documents have officially been labelled "bogus" by the FBI, astrophysicist and UFO researcher Stanton Friedman managed to track down a lady by the name of Charlette Mann, whose grandfather had been involved in the 1941 incident and who was referred to in the documents.
Mann confirmed that the incident was indeed true and had been hushed up by the authorities and she went on to explain the fine details of the incident according to her grandfather, just as documented by the leaked MJ-12 documents.
Coincidentally, Mann's story corroborated the story in the documents, which also corroborated the testimony of many others, including Lt. Col. Philip J Corso and the infamous Guy Hottel memo, despite the fact that she didn't know what information was contained within the documents.
Although the US government always asserted that the existence of MJ-12 was a myth and that it didn't exist, the British MoD eventually went on to declassify a document in 2010/2011 showing they had also, in actual fact, found documents relating to MJ-12 under a secret stamp which was not known to be in use at the time and they also admitted that they could attain no further information on the subject.
Rather questionably, the MoD claimed that the document carried a secret stamp which didn't come into use and/or wasn't known until the Nixon administration. Official documents which were later classified through the FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act) showed that the stamp was indeed in use at that time, unlike the MoD claimed.
It is claimed by some whistleblowers that MJ-12 is now called PI-40.
Further research carried out by contemporary UFO researchers shows that there may have also been a UFO crash which was covered up by the authorities as early as 1897 in Aurora, Texas.
The dead alien pilot is said to have been buried in the local cemetery.
Not Just Modern Pop Culture
Also widely accepted as fact is the belief that the alleged UFO (and perhaps alien?) phenomenon is simply a result of modern myths and conspiracy theories surrounding mysterious events such as the Roswell incident and secret military locations such as Area 51.
However, historical and religious illustrations, such as the image to the right, and archeological findings seems to suggest that this is not the case, as do some astronomical findings such as the image of a face on Mars, at the top of this article (just one of many).
Several anomalies have been found on both the moon and Mars.
- NASA commissioned and funded the Lunar Anomalies report in the sixties and published the results in 1968 under title document R277. Leading astronomers and scientists did a three year study of anomalous activities which had taken place on the moon ever since Elizabethen times and the research showed that almost 600 unusual events had been observed.
Despite not being common realization, there are also many ancient artifacts which are thousands of years old that have been recovered which all seem to indicate that there may have been some kind of "ancient alien astronaut" presence on Earth throughout the ages.
The recent images of 'alien greys' which seem to populate the internet and conspiracy theory books are not just the result of modern revelations; amazingly similar images are actually a regular occurrence throughout Earth's history with many images of 'alien greys' dating back thousands of years.
Additionally, ancient civilizations such as the Hopi Indians told stories of the "anu naki" which translates to "ant people" and the Sumerians sufficiently documented the existence of the "annunaki" whose existence they were extremely sincere about.
- The alleged existence of 'alien greys' is not a modern phenomenon.
In actual fact, the only reason the UFO/alien presence did go on to become a huge part of pop culture is thanks to a man mentioned above; Stanton Friedman.
In the nineties it was Friedman who brought the Roswell issue back up and managed to gather military intelligence officials who were involved in the incident to come forward and testify to what really happened - if Friedman hadn't done so, then the alleged UFO/EBE presence would not be such a massive part of popular culture as it is today.
The first UFO sighting to be reported in newspapers happened as early as 1561 and was described as a battle in the sky between flying cigar-shaped objects and circular orbs.
The technology was clearly illustrated as being around thousands of years ago, before we had even discovered electricity. Maybe we should ask ourselves how electricity was really discovered.
The question is why do such historical illustrations, religious paintings and archeological findings all seem to suggest that history as we know it may be wrong, if there's nothing to it all?
Rather ironically, the term cognitive dissonance was first coined by Leon Festinger in his book When Prophecy Fails, which is a book about the followers of a UFO cult.
We experience a state of cognitive dissonance when we receive information which conflicts with, and is incompatible with, our already preconceived set of ideas, values and beliefs and therefore it can be difficult for us to accept new evidence.
Is the UFO phenomenon and other seemingly magnificent events, such as the Miracle of the Sun in 1917, all just a result of mass delusion as Richard Dawkins explains?
- Are such events simply the result of misperception?
The religious paintings and historical illustrations do not, in my opinion, seem like 'natural phenomena' being observed and documented, as widely claimed.
They are much too detailed, clear and precise.
Disclosure Project, 2001
Consider the following quotes from reputable public figures:
- "I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself." - Jimmy Carter (US President 1976-1980)
- "the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary" - Gen. Douglas MacArther, 1955
- "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." - J. Edgar Hoover (Head of FBI 1935-1972)
- "Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its embassies in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela." - Monsignor Corrado Balducci (Vatican Theologian)
- "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up." - Professor Stephen Hawking
- "It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are spaceships from another solar system.There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system." - Dr Herman Oberth
- "When the long-awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap... we had a job to do, whether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited." - Dr. J Allen Hynek (Head of Project Bluebook)
- "I am convinced that these objects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth." - Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowling
- "I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, 'Have you ever seen anything like that?' He was shocked and he said, 'nope.' And I said to him: 'Let's follow it!' We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it." - President Ronald Reagan (1980-1988)
- "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously." - Mikhail Gorbachev (USSR's last Head of State)
- "I'm not at liberty to discuss the government's knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject." - Richard Nixon (US President 1969-1974)
- "I am completely convinced that UFOs have an out-of-world basis." - Dr. Walther Riedel
Operation Saucer, 1977
Do You Believe?
Do you believe that some (perhaps up to 5%) UFO's are of extraterrestrial origin?
Whether you believe or not, the UFO disclosure movement is gaining a lot of traction and many countries are now participating.
US, UK, France, Russia, New Zealand, Brazil, Ecuador and Mexico have all started declassifying their UFO files which include over 500 photographs plus over 16 hours of video evidence and startling information on a remarkable event which affected the health of many witnesses.
The significant event was even witnessed and video recorded by the Brazilian military.
Some countries, such as France and Ecuador, have released reports which suggest they believe that some UFO's are of an "external" origin.
- According to the French COMETA report, 5% of UFO sightings remain utterly inexplicable.
Thousands of people including reputable government and military officials, astronauts, pilots and radar operators have come forward, not just from US but from all over the world, and many of them have corroborated their stories regarding the alleged existence of extraterrestrial intelligence and technology.
Although many people argue that there is a sudden unjustified jump from the conclusion that UFO's are real to the conclusion that they are extraterrestrial spacecraft, many of these officials actually have very good justified reasons for their beliefs.
Some of them even claim that they were directly involved first-hand in contact and communication with extraterrestrial civilizations.
As time goes on, more and more of these people are leaving deathbed confessions, coming forward to testify about what they know and how they were involved and all of the people who were involved with the Roswell incident have either come forward to testify or have left deathbed confessions.
The Disclosure Project
Dr Steven Greer's Disclosure project (previous the Project Starlight Coalition) has been pushing for disclosure on the UFO phenomenon ever since 1996.
By 2001 Greer had collected over 100 hours of testimony from highly respected, credible and reputable government and military officials.
This included the testimony of Sergeant First Class Clifford Stone, who claims that he was part of a military team for the retrieval of UFO's and extraterrestrial bodies plus the testimony of Dan Salter of the previously secret NRO (National Reconnaissance Office), who claims that the highly secretive ACIO (Advanced Contact Intelligence Center) was set up specifically to deal with communication with extraterrestrial civilizations.
Many of these men claim that many UFO's, in addition to having multiple reliable witnesses (sometimes including police officers, pilots, etc), are also picked up on radar traveling at speeds in excess of 12,000MPH and making sudden right-angle turns which defy the laws of physics, as we know them.
Not only that but they also feature on much NASA footage performing such seemingly impossible maneuvers in space.
- One clip of NASA footage from the STS-48 mission depicts a UFO coming into Earth's atmosphere while the radio operator (John Blaha) clearly states "we still have the alien spacecraft under observance". Despite NASA initially denying he made the statement, they went on to claim that he was joking before then going on to admit that he did indeed say it but claimed he was referring to the Mir space station - even NASA cannot make up their minds!
These are not the only men who have made such claims.
In 2001, there were approximately 400 of them, there are now literally thousands of them who have come forward knowing they would be ridiculed, knowing that they would be putting their reputations on the line yet they are not giving up on the issue and they continue to push harder and harder for disclosure of UFO's and ET intelligence.
- Awake & Aware: Educating Humanity On UFO Disclosure
- Russia Joins The UFO Disclosure Movement
- Lunar Anomalies: Our Moon's Secret Forbidden History
- The Man Who Knew Too Much: William (Bill) Cooper
- Area 51: An Uncensored History Of American's Secret Military Base
- The Suppression Of Free Energy & Zero-Point Technology
- The Most Remarkable UFO/EBE Incident In History... Possibly
- Did AIDS Come From Aliens/Extraterrestrials?
- NASA's Space Anomalies: The Moon, Mars & More
- Don't Believe In UFO's? Ecuadorian Government Disagree
- FBI Confirm Alien Extraterrestrial Intelligence Exists
- Gary McKinnon: Hacking The Pentagon
The conclusion that some UFO's are of extraterrestrial origin is not unsubstantiated, as widely believed.
There are actually very many good reasons for this belief; the fact that they have been witnessed going back throughout thousands of years of history being just one such reason.
The fact is that, although skeptics and debunkers suggest that these claims are nothing more than conspiracy theory, then that would mean that the people participating in this growing disclosure are taking part in a giant conspiracy and so that in itself is a conspiracy theory, another strange contributing factor being that historical evidence seems to corroborate their claims.
There are only two possible conclusions:
Either the UFO/alien presence is real or it is in itself the biggest conspiracy/deception in the history of mankind.
* Book by this author now in progress: Secrets Behind The UFO Disclosure Movement
© 2013 Sparkster Publishing