Rapture to the Return - More than 7 Years
Lord, Give Me At Least Some Tolerance
A World of Confusion
Voltaire wrote: "What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly - that is the first law of nature."
I just spent an intense and disturbing 30 minutes or so, just comparing "timelines" put out by multitudes of people having the absolute "final" word when it comes to the Book of Revelation's people, times and places. Some presentations were incredibly detailed and beautiful in appearance; others were less detailed with little attention to the artistic and others were just unreadable. First things first: our God is a God of ORDER, not disorder. Remember the Book of Revelation contains that which the Father gave the Son; that which we NEED to know about our Lord: let us NOT muddy the water. There is so much bad doctrine, translating according to denominational doctrine, anti-denominational doctrine, allegorical, historical, anti-Muslim, antisemitic, sensationalism and those that defy description. One terrible attribute most had in common; the absence of the Old Testament types and prophecies as a whole. Strange: Revelation cites the O.T. more than any other book. Per Amos 3:7, one of my key scriptures, none of which happens in the Book of Revelation is without a prophetic foreshadowing or type or direct prophecy. Jesus stated that the Law, the Prophets and the Psalms declared His birth, ministry, death and resurrection; do we dare to think it stopped there. There is NOTHING new under the sun!
What's In A Timeline
Is A Picture Worth A Thousand Words?
Why a timeline? It is NOT to lead you in a direction but to provide a "framework" to assist us to put ALL things in perspective. The more simple and clean the timeline; the easier it is to see the whole picture, which in this case is to see the hand of our sovereign God at work in the affairs of mankind. I am NOT the final authority; but I am convinced that I am close; not because of years of study but of the peace I have found and the urgency that is driving me to finish the race that has been set before me. If nothing else, you will at least know where I am coming from and where I am heading.
The Isle of Patmos Today
The Revelation Given to John
Per Irenaeus, John was initially exiled to Patmos in 95 A.D. by Emporer Domitian but when Nerva ascended to the throne, John was released the following year in 96 A.D. John was there long enough to receive and write the Revelation and upon his release he proceeded to Ephesus: the world of Christianity has never been the same. Denominations and countless sects have been formed around this one document alone producing a "blindness" to the Truth that has destroyed countless lives while bringing ridicule and distrust upon the true Church.
Remember the Scroll?
Framework for the Final Wrath of God
The following is the conclusion I have come adopt and it has greatly aided me in my approach and study of the entire Bible. Here goes:
- 95 A.D. to 96 A.D. The Seals are opened and remain open to this day. The Seals are NOT judgments but the foreshadowing of what John is going to witness when the 7th Seal is finally broken and the Scroll THEN can be read. It is a "table of contents" so to speak; a panoramic view of the Last Days.
- The Church Age continues.
- The Rapture of the Church at a time known only to God; I believe at least seven years prior to the 70th Week.
- Seven year countdown: the world forms a new governmental system; antisemitism will increase and a renewed worldwide exodus of Jews to Israel will commence; the rise of a new political figure within the "new world order"; all of which prepares the world for the last two major events prior to the 70th Week.
- Event One: the invasion of Gog and his forces in the attempt to once and for all destroy all vestiges of Israel. Their massive destruction by God alone will bring the remnant of Israel to a saving knowledge of the Messiah and mankind for a season, acknowledging Israel's place within the world, though short-lived.
- Event Two: the sealing of the 144,000 in preparation for the greatest evangelistic event of ALL history.
- Day One of the 70th Week, judgment begins.
- The first 1260 days of the 70th Week will include: the first five Trumpets including the first WOE, mingled with His mercy, will plague the world and humanity; a growing hatred of Israel and her seed (the Gospel must be opposed); political intrigue beyond our imagination; millions coming to Christ as the Truth unfolds before their eyes.
- The Mid-Point: Satan and his angels are bodily removed from heaven and exiled to earth.
- The last 1260 +/- days from the godly side of the aisle: Israel is physically hidden by God for the duration; the 144,000 are in heaven and the two witnesses begin their campaign of terror against the "dark" side.
- The last 1260 +/- days of the dark side: the sixth Trumpet sounds beginning the second WOE; the killing of all believers when the attempt on Israel fails; the rise of the Beast and the False Prophet and three and a half year reign of terror upon the earth.
The Final Wrath of God - The Third WOE
The Last Days of the Last Days
- The death and apparent resurrection of the two witness herald the seventh Trumpet and the third WOE begins: whether it is a week, a month or months; it will be over quickly or NO ONE would survive. As Peter wrote in 2nd Peter; man has "willingly" forgot that the world was destroyed by water and that the present world has been reserved for judgment by fire.
- One last act of great kindness towards mankind: the first of three angels proclaims the everlasting Gospel to every tongue, tribe and nation upon the earth.
- The seven Bowl judgments are poured out on creation and mankind, ending with destruction of the world's major cities EXCEPT one; Babylon the Great.
- The destruction of Babylon the Great has been withheld for a special non-earthquake judgment: fire, much to the dismay of much of mankind.
- The second angel proclaims to the world the judgment of Babylon was due to her wickedness.
- The third angel gives the final indictment against the followers of the Beast and his kingdom: NO mercy.
- Armageddon: if the war in heaven was over rather quickly, when the King of Kings and Lord of Lords enters the scene, it will be over before it began.
- The 75 days of Daniel 12:11-12 I believe, now begin. The Beast and False Prophet do NOT pass GO but go directly to perdition; the judgment of the sheep and the goats; Satan's reservation for the Pit is confirmed and filled.
- The Millennium begins and for nearly a thousand years; no demonic activity on a New Earth surround by a New Heavens. The Church ruling with Christ, Israel ministering from the Millennial temple; the 144,000 are now the personal entourage of our Lord, the Martyrs of the 70th Week serve the New Jerusalem; the Sheep will be the initial inhabitants being ruled by the Bride and ministered to by Israel.
- Satan is released for a season; deceiving a great number in a perfect world proving that the flesh alone of man does not need the Devil to sin but is easily led by anything ungodly.
- The Great White Throne judgment of Satan and all, living or dead whose names have NOT been written the Lamb's Book of Life from the foundation of the world.
Many try to equate chapters 21 and 22 as depicting heaven but "..eye has not seen, nor ear heard or has entered into the heart of man, what God has prepared for those who love Him." These chapters describe for the believer the Millennial period only, leaving our eternity to an infinite God who will amaze and love us FOREVER.
The Number of a Man
Coming Soon - God Willing - The Beast, the Prophet and the Mark
Chapter 13 of Revelation has spawned books and movies by the score but NOT one of them can really come close to these seemingly indescribable events. I believe God will move in such a way that it will take every one by surprise and if possible, even the elect. Stay tuned.