A Targeted Individual's Prayer of Praise
Most High God:
We give you all the praise and all the glory. We thank you for another week you brought us through. We thank you for all you have done and all you are going to do. We thank you for every rescue you have implemented on our behalf. We thank you Most High God for giving us another chance to live to meet the assignment you have put us on earth for. We thank you God for knowing that in your time the Targeted Individual curse program will be used for your glory and will miraculously turn into the Targeted Individual Blessing program.
God, we decree and declare that all TI’s will be blessed and highly favored as they continue to grow in the word of God. We thank you for the hedge of protection over our lives that protects us from premature and or induced death and or illness. We thank you God that we do not have to look to the stars for answers but we can look to you, The Most High God. We thank you God for sending your son to pave the spiritual protection way for all mankind.
We thank you God for grace and mercy! We thank you God for spiritual edification and enlightment. We thank you God for making a way when it looked like there was no way. We thank you God for being a provider, a healer, the Greatest Counselor, and the God of the impossible! We thank you God for your sovereignty.
Most High God we thank you God for the Bible for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. We appeal to the Most High God to continue to cover us in all that we do and continue the blessings for all of our loved ones and the generations they bring into the world. We bind all demonic attacks and plead the blood of Jesus over our lives, health and finances. We stand unified in saying what the devil meant for bad, God has and will continue to use for good. We thank you God for the gift of life as we stand on scriptural promises embedded in:
- So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning...
- For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)
- Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men. (Acts 5:29)
- Have nothing to do with the useless works that darkness produces. Instead, expose them for what they are. ( Ephesians 5:11)
- But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our
- iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5)
- And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. (James 5:14-15)
- The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)
- Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15