- Religion and Philosophy
What to Expect After a Spirit Attachment Leaves.
Letting go of an attachment and the mess it brings
Once you realize and acknowledge you have an attachment you may decide it is time to let go. Your body, spirit and mind are going to go through a huge transition and you will feel it physically, spiritually emotionally.
After the spirit has detached some things you may experience:
- Muscle soreness
- Aches along the spine and neck
- Emotional (especially about the loss of the entity)
- Feelings of Deja vu
- Mind and body feels lighter and more your own
Remember you may not experience all of these symptoms or may experience more. These symptoms may last only a couple days or up to 2 weeks. Keep in mind every person and situation is different.
Feeling better and bringing peace within
Here are some tips to relieve the symptoms and get started on the new you.
- Plenty of sleep/rest
- Call off work and clear your schedule
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat healthy, I found fresh fruits very helpful
- Bathe, Lay in a warm tub of water till water is cool, stay in tub while it drains and imagine all the negative residue leaving you and going down the drain.
- Sage your home
- Meditate and clear your mind
- Counseling, if you struggle with the emotional release of the entity.
- Protect yourself using a personal energy shield, if you do not know how there are plenty of articles online to assist. I found this article helpful but choose what you feel most comfortable with.
The most important advice I can give is to listen to your body and its needs. Your body will let you know what it needs to recover. It is also very important to understand the attachment happened for a reason. You should reflect on the lessons you have learned or have been taught through the experience. Enjoy the new you!
Have you experienced an attachment?
© 2018 April Dayton