Are there unseen realms we are not aware of?
Is what we perceive as reality only the tip of the iceberg?
The iceberg in the image above serves as a metaphor to understand the unconscious mind and its relationship to the conscious mind and how the two parts of our mind can better work together. As an iceberg floats in the water, the huge mass of it remains below the surface.
Many scientists and philosophers now admit that the "world" we see around us is merely a tiny fraction of the multi-dimensional infinity way beyond what our physical senses of sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste can access.
The physical world that we perceive is like a TV station and our physical senses are tuned to its frequency, so that is all we see.
But all around us are the other frequencies or densities of infinite creation that "science" has so far denied exist. The well known Matrix movie trilogy tells us Neo that he is trapped in a frequency range, and therefore trapped in an illusion.
The workbook A Course in Miracles - written and edited by Helen Schuckman - is a complete self-study spiritual thought system keeps reminding the student that everything is an illusion.
I speculated some more on this topic
As above so below.
This fascinating video talks about the holy science from the Egyptians and other ancient civilizations and what they seem to have known already. Santos is bringing together all the fields of knowledge and wisdom and showing the inter-relatedness of all things. He lives in Melbourne, Australia where he presents regular seminars and webinars on demand.
He is known as 'MrAstrotheology'. In this video he shows us that the overwhelming majority of the "space" within an atom is "dark matter" operating on frequencies we can't see and it is the same with our solar system and the entire dense physical universe.
If only "science" were led by the Italian physicist Giuliana Conforto's who puts it like this:
"...a good 90% of total calculated mass is in fact dark and un-observable, while only 10% is observable by means of the infinite rainbow, which is light."
Giuliana Conforto's way of thinking, (about Ptolemaic astronomers who already suggested millennia ago. That the "empty" space is filled with liquid crystal, similar to those we use in our TV) She admits that without the concrete minds of academia, we would already live in a world of infinitely greater awareness of who we are and the nature of life.
Is it true that our conscious mind is constantly supported by unconscious resources? Is humanity (consciously) only now coming out of the dark ages?
Were these unseen realms known to our ancestors long ago?
- The Inca believe that the doorways between the worlds are opening holes in time that we can step through and beyond, to where we can explore our nascent human capabilities.
- Credo Mutwa (a Zulu sangoma from South Africa) talks of the vibrational "blind spot" that people have which prevents them from seeing these unseen realms. A child in Africa is born with ritual and dies with ritual. Their life is committed to rituals. The purpose of ritual is to connect them to their own essence; ritual is to the soul what food is to the physical body.
- The Egyptians record stories of the "Star Walkers" (individuals who traveled "beyond the Great Eye of Orion" and returned to walk like gods among men.)
- Plato imagined our perceptions to be but a faint inkling of a far richer reality that flickers beyond reach.
- Carlos Castaneda wrote in Separate Reality how a seed sprouts in Don Juan’s hand… A pocket watch, dead for years, begins to run…. A spoon bends. Is it magic or are there other forces at work, seldom recognized or implemented.
- New age movements believe that we can create a world where our children live in peace and bring balance and beauty to the Earth through meditations.
- Scrips writers of movies like Avatar, or the TV series like Fringe to name just those, they all speculate and project through wonderful images spectacular unseen worlds.
Can we imagine a doorway into other words?
All our creative ideas, thoughts and inspiration seem to arise out of nowhere, don’t they? That is where our understanding comes from. When we see through the eyes of the Spirit, our higher creative self from or our imagination skills everything changes.
That is what science fiction novels and script writers do, tapping into their imaginary, creative field around them; so they can write about Parallel Worlds or Parallel Universes or multiple universes or alternate universes. They are tapping into their own creative fields, some even call the akashic records.
Has Earth been visited by people from our own past or future?
A free book to read: The 12 Planets Speak by Carl van Vlierden, a fellow countryman who lived in Durban claims his story is true.
By exploring this topic through creative writing, who knows what is real and what is fake? It all seems very plausible that there were visitors a long time ago, leaving their culture which formed some of the ancient civilizations that are coming to light now. Including what in some books are being referred to as the reptilians or (illuminati) what David Icke reports in his many videos - that they are all around us sharing the same space. Scary idea?
How can we make the unseen realm visible?
- Is it’s true that all we experience is nothing but a holographic projection of processes taking place in the creative energy fields that surround us.
- Have these experiences in fact been created our own realities by the emotions and thoughts that keep deceiving us?
- Are our physical senses unreliable?
- if we purely use our intellect to interpret what we think is real, could it be that through the creative skills in all forms we might achieve a breakthrough?
A famous work of fiction, Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, uses a mirror as a portal to another world where the intrepid heroine, Alice, becomes entwined in a new adventure after her first adventure down the rabbit hole. It’s often true that myths and legends have a core of truth in them. In fact, our universe could be just one of an infinite number of universes making up a "multiverse."
The reality we all experience in this physical world seems to trigger a lot of questions. There are so many different theories around, what is real and what is not? It's often through creative writing that many Authors,and storytellers explore unseen worlds and realities and for their readers these tales come alive.