Miracles of The Holy Bible
Jesus Is The True Miracle!
Too Many Miracles To List Them All...
There are so many more miracles in the Bible that can be listed versus the ones that are below. There are so many miracles that are too numerous to mention in this article. This is just a sample of some of the miracles contained in the Christian Holy Bible. I suggest that anyone who wants to find out about these, and other miracles from the Bible that you go and get a copy of the Holy Bible and read in more detail. Once you began reading the Bible, it is hard to put it down. The Holy Bible of course describes the biggest miracle in history which is Jesus Christ. The New Testament is all about The Lord Jesus and the disciples tell of his life.
Jesus Christ also performed a great majority of the Bible's Miracles but, The Old Testament had many Miracles as well. At a wedding in Cana, Jesus turned ordinary water into wine, at the request of his mother, Mary.
Jesus Christ also expelled Legion, which was a group of demons, out of a human and sent them into a herd of pigs. The pigs then ran off a cliff to their death, never to possess anyone else .
Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead and he also made the lepers clean, by clearing the leprocy and he gave blind people sight. Jesus walked on water and rose from the dead on the third day after being crucified.
In The Old Testament in Numbers, Balaam's donkey speaks to him.
In The Book of Kings, Elijah has fire and rain during his prayers and God sent down ravens to satisfy Elijah during his time of hunger. Also in Kings, Elijah and Elisha divided The Jordan River, and Elijah was carried up into heaven. Oh, and we must not forget, the four of the biggest miracles ever in The Holy Bible: Creation, Transfiguration, Resurrection, Ascension. In the New Testament, Peter healed the paralytic person in Acts. Archangel speaking to Mother Mary and the Holy Ghost filling the room, which is described in the book of Acts. Just a few more miracles before we go, In Kings, there was a floating axe head and fire on Elijah's people.
God uses Moses to give the The people down below God's word. Moses made the journey to go upon Mt. Sinai and God would hand write the word with his own hand.
To read more miracles, and the greatest miracle of them all, which we a Christians, consider Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. Then he is raised from the cross on the third day. Feel free to read about it in The Holy Bible and start reading and studying.
The Bible is full of miracles but, in all honesty if you wanna see a miracle, then be the miracle. Believe in and love God, and miracles will happen in due time. Having faith in God is very important in the Christian religion and praying and praising The Lord is paramount.
The Holy Bible
- The History of The Rosary
This article documents the history of The Rosary in religion. The Rosary has many different prayers to learn and many mysteries to solve. Included in this hub are pictures, commentary, you tube videos, a poll and a quiz. The thirty three beads signif
- Saint Jude: The Patron Saint of Lost Causes
This article describes the apostle from the Bible Saint Jude. He is known as the Saint of lost causes and a major cure cancer program is named after him, St. jude's. Pictures, maps, video clips, polls and commentary are listed here along with other i
- Holy Bible: What Do The Words Mean?
This religious hub describes the meanings of different words and items from the Holy Bible. Pictures, maps, you tube videos, polls and commentary are featured in is blog as well as other facts and information about this Christian Religion.
- Catholic Traditions
This article is about the Most Blessed Sacrament located in Hanceville, Alabama. This Shrine is for Catholics, monks and any lover of God to visit. It has a beautiful church adorned with amazing paintings and pictures. You tube videos, pictures, poll
- The Shrine of The Most Blessed Sacrament
I visited the Shrine of the Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, AL. This is a great place to visit if you are looking for a day trip that is not expensive. It has a beautiful Cathedral and religious pictures adorned the walls. My favorite is the life si
- Religious Findings Over the Years
This article is about some of the top religious findings over the years. Some of these items are found by excavating and others by chance. The Shroud of Turin and the Dead Sea Scrolls are listed here along with pictures, you tube videos, polls, maps
Which Miracle is your favorite?
...More Bible Miracles
As stated earlier, these are just a sample of the many miracles that are found inside The Holy Bible. For a more detailed look at these and other miracles I suggest you get a copy of The Holy Bible for reading and referencing.
1. An Angel delivers St. Peter from a prison. This can be found in The New Testament of The Holy Bible.
2. Aaron's Rod turns Into a Serpent. This can be found in The Bible in The Old Testament.
3. The Manna fell from the sky and Moses said it was food to eat from the Lord. This took place in The Old Testament.
4. St. Peter, The Apostle, brought Dorcas back from the dead. This story from The New Testament, was interesting indeed.
5. St. Paul, The Apostle healed a crippled man. This was truly a miracle from God and the story can be read in The New Testament.
6. Daniel was saved from the Lions in the Den. My brother was named after Daniel in The Old Testament. The story is really a good story that can be read in The Old Testament. It is a great story that teaches faith and courage.
7. Jonah was swallowed by a whale and survived. He spent 3 days and nights in the belly of the whale. This is taught during Sunday school and is the theme for many Vacation Bible Schools. This story can be read in full detail in The Old Testament.
8. Paralyzed man healed by Jesus. A man with a withered hand had it restored back to normal (New Testament).
9. Sight was given to two blind men by Jesus (New Testament).
10. Jesus stopped a storm on The Sea of Galilee (New Testament).
11. Jesus healed a deaf mute. (New Testament).
12. Jesus restored or healed the ear of Malchus (New Testament).
13. Jesus raised Nain's Son back from death to life (New Testament).
14. The Confusion of The Languages at Babel was God's work (Old Testament).
15. Lot's Wife was turned to a pillar of salt in the first book of the Bible (Old Testament).
16. A Widow's Son is raised from the dead (Old Testament).
17. Elisha's bones bring the dead back to life when they are touched (Old Testament).
© 2012 Buster Johnson