CHRISTIAN SPIRITUAL EXERCISE FOR THE BEGINNER
SPIRITUAL EXERCISE - BIBLE STUDY - PRAYER
Here is a Christian spiritual exercise for new Christians to open them up to bible study and a stronger relationship with God.
As my readers know, I only like to publish if God leads me so. I have received this task from an Angel concerning a prayer that I prayed and petitioned God for. The Angel instructed me to write a 2000 words statement on “Why I want God”. He said that the article will be weighted by God. He said that 2000 words = 1000 in weight (don’t know in what, if it is grams, kilograms or what). In spiritual reality, this is more than just an exercise. I invite everyone who feels the urge to join me in this exercise, then hand in your article with God by means of prayer. If you wish to publish your exercise, you are most welcome to let me know about it and I will gladly list everybody’s link here.
The article must be 2000 words, rather more but no less. It should be backed by scripture. You can use your own words with scripture. I just chose to use only scripture. Then get ready for the heavens to open and blessings to form like heavy rain clouds for you!!
---This article must be read continuously like a story.---
WHY DO I WANT GOD
8. O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him. (Ps 34:8)
13. Happy [is] the man [that] findeth wisdom, and the man [that] getteth understanding. 14. For the merchandise of it [is] better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. 15. She [is] more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. 16. Length of days [is] in her right hand; [and] in her left hand riches and honour. 17. Her ways [are] ways of pleasantness, and all her paths [are] peace. (Prov 3:13-17)
16. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. (1John 4:16)
1. If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal. 2. And if I have [the gift of] prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. (1Cor 13:1-2)
22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. (Gal 5:22-23)
1. Follow after love; yet desire earnestly spiritual [gifts] , but rather that ye may prophesy. (1Cor 14:1)
13. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)
1. Now concerning things sacrificed to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but love edifieth. 2. If any man thinketh that he knoweth anything, he knoweth not yet as he ought to know; 3. but if any man loveth God, the same is known by him. (1Cor 8:1-3)
31. What then shall we say to these things? If God [is] for us, who [is] against us? (Rom 8:31)
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Rom 8:37)
12. Now if the fall of them [be] the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? (Rom 11:12)
9. for in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily, (Col 2:9)
22. And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. (Rev 21:22-23)
4. The voice of the LORD [is] powerful; the voice of the LORD [is] full of majesty. (Ps 29:4)
6. By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. (Ps 33:6)
5. A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, [is] God in his holy habitation. (Ps 68:5)
3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5. Who satisfieth thy mouth with good [things; so that] thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Ps 103:3-5)
8. The LORD [is] merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. (Ps 103:8)
3. For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them. (Ps 44:3)
6. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. (Ps 44:6)
16. There is no king saved by the multitude of a host: A mighty man is not delivered by great strength. 17. A horse is a vain thing for safety; Neither doth he deliver any by his great power. 18. Behold, the eye of Jehovah is upon them that fear him, Upon them that hope in his lovingkindness; (Ps 33:16-18)
2. I will cry unto God Most High, Unto God that performeth [all things] for me. (Ps 57:2)
2. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined. (Ps 50:2)
2. For the LORD most high [is] terrible; [he is] a great King over all the earth. (Ps 47:2)
7. The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up. 8. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, [and] lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set [them] among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth [are] the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them. (1Sam 2:7-8)
45. That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. (Matt 5:45)
13. If we believe not, [yet] he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. (2Tim 2:13)
40. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? (John 11:40)
30. I and [my] Father are one. (John 10:30)
2. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; (Isa 11:2)
2. [There is] none holy as the LORD: for [there is] none beside thee: neither [is there] any rock like our God. (1Sam 2:2)
7. The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. 8. The LORD [is] their strength, and he [is] the saving strength of his anointed. (Ps 28:7-8)
1. And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. (Matt 10:1)
11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jer 29:11)
11. For as the heaven is high above the earth, [so] great is his mercy toward them that fear him. 12. As far as the east is from the west, [so] far hath he removed our transgressions from us. (Ps 103:11-12)
1. For the Chief Musician. Maschil of the sons of Korah. As the hart panteth after the water brooks, So panteth my soul after thee, O God. 2. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: When shall I come and appear before God? (Ps 42:1-2)
6. When I remember thee upon my bed, [And] meditate on thee in the night-watches. (Ps 63:6)
6. I opened to my beloved; But my beloved had withdrawn himself, [and] was gone. My soul had failed me when he spake: I sought him, but I could not find him; I called him, but he gave me no answer. 7. The watchmen that go about the city found me, They smote me, they wounded me; The keepers of the walls took away my mantle from me. 8. I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, If ye find my beloved, That ye tell him, that I am sick from love. (Song 5:6-8)
2. Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. (Ps 45:2)
5. For thy Maker [is] thine husband; the LORD of hosts [is] his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. (Isa 54:5)
29. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. (Matt 11:29)
4. He will cover thee with his pinions, And under his wings shalt thou take refuge: His truth is a shield and a buckler. (Ps 91:4)
4. I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love; and I was to them as they that lift up the yoke on their jaws; and I laid food before them. (Hos 11:4)
37. All that which the Father giveth me shall come unto me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. (John 6:37)
9. For this [is as] the waters of Noah unto me: for [as] I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. 10. For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee. (Isa 54:9-10)
9. Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me, (Isa 46:9)
2. Oh give thanks unto the God of gods; For his lovingkindness [endureth] for ever. 3. Oh give thanks unto the Lord of lords; For his lovingkindness [endureth] for ever: (Ps 136:2-3)
18. But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit. (2Cor 3:18)
6. in pureness, in knowledge, in long suffering, in kindness, in the Holy Spirit, in love unfeigned, (2Cor 6:6)
4. And my speech and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: (1Cor 2:4)
13. But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love. (1Cor 13:13)
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
2. Straightway I was in the Spirit: and behold, there was a throne set in heaven, and one sitting upon the throne; (Rev 4:2)
26. And above the firmament that [was] over their heads [was] the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne [was] the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. 27. And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. 28. As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so [was] the appearance of the brightness round about. This [was] the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw [it], I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake. (Ezek 1:26-28)
6. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. (Rev 21:6)
4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. (Rev 21:4)
7. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (Rev 21:7)
25. At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. (Matt 11:25)
THE PRAYER FOR SALVATION
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
If you wish to receive this Love of God and be one of His very own children and want to go to heaven for ever; if you wish to be free; if you wish for Jesus to help you with everything in your life; and if you do not belong to Jesus Christ yet, pray the following saying the words out loud:
Lord Jesus Christ, I welcome You as my Lord and Savior. I invite You to come live in my heart. I ask and thank You for the forgiveness of all my sins. I ask to teach me about You and Your ways. Thank You Lord that I now belong to the Kingdom of Heaven. I receive You now. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Celebrate, you now belong to the Kingdom of Heaven and are a rightful child of God Himself!!
ALSO SEE THESE...
- HOW TO READ THE BIBLE - THE SPIRITUAL SECRET REVEALED
This is a whole Spiritual Process that has to complete...those verses that you painted all colors are the first phase of your own personal message from God. The bible is multi dimensional and warps time, thus its not subjected to any given time law.
- TOTALLY FREE CHRISTIAN BIBLE SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
In these days everything is about money, well, good news for Christians, here are some absolutely free programs for download that can assist them greatly in their learning experience and their walk with God....
- A LIST OF OVER A 100 BIBLE VERSES (SCRIPTURES) FOR THE BEGINNER
Here is a bible verse list of more than 100 scriptures for the beginner Christian to memorize. These bible verses range from God's promises, wisdom, relationship, teaching and some important ones for...