- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
Changing Evil Spritual Policies
Policies & laws
Working Against Me.
Job 5:12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
A policy is the basic principles by which an organized set up or semi- demi- quasi group is guided and or operated on.
A policy therefore is the declared objectives that a government or the party piloting the government seeks to achieve and preserve in the interest of the governed.
In the insurance world, the formal contract issued by an insurer that contains terms and conditions of the cover which in turn becomes its legal evidence, is called insurance policy.
In Management: The set of basic principles and associated guidelines, formulated and enforced by the governing body of an organization, to direct and limit its actions in pursuit of long-term goals is otherwise called management Poliies.
Also In the spiritual realm, spiritual strongholds and their agents operate on policies only aimed to satisfy the yearings and aspirations of the devil which is to Steal, to Kill, and to Destroy. Various spiritual altars and covens scattered all over the nooks and corners of the world, have one major wicked policy and specialization which probably distinguishes it from the other wicked enclave.
One of the notable policies of the enemy[ amongst thousands of others ] is never to see a child with great star and tremendous destiny born on earth’s surface. And never to see a man or woman fulfill his or her destiny. Against this background therefore the devil and his agents have penetrated families, schools and colleges, hospitals and even church all in search of tìwhat to steal, kill and destroy. They specialize also in stealing and destroying the stars of would be great men and women of this world.
Herod's Evil Policy
The Birth of Jesus [ The Mesiah]
Matthew 2:1-16 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared. And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also. When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way. And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
The Policy Against Daniel
Daniel 6:7-13. Allh te presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions. Now, O king, establish the decree, and sign the writing, that it be not changed, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not. Wherefore king Darius signed the writing and the decree. Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God. Then they came near, and spake before the king concerning the king's decree; Hast thou not signed a decree, that every man that shall ask a petition of any God or man within thirty days, save of thee, O king, shall be cast into the den of lions? The king answered and said, The thing is true, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not. Then answered they and said before the king, That Daniel, which is of the children of the captivity of Judah, regardeth not thee, O king, nor the decree that thou hast signed, but maketh his petition three times a day.
Jabez Stood Up And Prayed
And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.
And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.This was beacuse though he was honorable , he ould not see it manifesting due to the the devilish policy transmitted to him through his mother. He stood up and changed it to the glory of God.
Esther 3:8-12 And Haman said unto king Ahasuerus, There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the people in all the provinces of thy kingdom; and their laws are diverse from all people; neither keep they the king's laws: therefore it is not for the king's profit to suffer them. If it please the king, let it be written that they may be destroyed: and I will pay ten thousand talents of silver to the hands of those that have the charge of the business, to bring it into the king's treasuries. And the king took his ring from his hand, and gave it unto Haman the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, the Jews' enemy. And the king said unto Haman, The silver is given to thee, the people also, to do with them as it seemeth good to thee.
Esther 4:14-17 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? Then Esther bade them return Mordecai this answer, Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish. So Mordecai went his way, and did according to all that Esther had commanded him.
Jephthah Goes To War
Mission & vision Realized
What Of Jephthah '
He changed his kingsmen’s policy of hatred and reigned over them
Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty warrior. His father was Gilead; his mother was a prostitute. Gilead’s wife also bore him sons, and when they were grown up, they drove Jephthah away. “You are not going to get any inheritance in our family,” they said, “because you are the son of another woman.” 3 So Jephthah fled from his brothers and settled in the land of Tob, where a gang of scoundrels gathered around him and followed him.
Some time later, when the Ammonites were fighting against Israel, the elders of Gilead went to get Jephthah from the land of Tob. “Come,” they said, “be our commander, so we can fight the Ammonites.”
Jephthah said to them, “Didn’t you hate me and drive me from my father’s house? Why do you come to me now, when you’re in trouble?”
The elders of Gilead said to him, “Nevertheless, we are turning to you now; come with us to fight the Ammonites, and you will be head over all of us who live in Gilead.”
Jephthah answered, “Suppose you take me back to fight the Ammonites and the Lord gives them to me—will I really be your head?”
The elders of Gilead replied, “The Lord is our witness; we will certainly do as you say.” So Jephthah went with the elders of Gilead, and the people made him head and commander over them. And he repeated all his words before the Lord in Mizpah.
Shadrach Mishack & Abedenego. Dan 3,24-30.
Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.
Job 5:12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. Their enterprises, are their policies , hidden agenda against the unsuspecting. Saul’s sudden policy after the demise of Goliath through David was to eliminate him, but God disappointed all his devices
And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.
And Saul cast the javelin; for he said, I will smite David even to the wall with it. And David avoided out of his presence twice.
And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.
And Saul sought to smite David even to the wall with the javelin; but he slipped away out of Saul's presence, and he smote the javelin into the wall: and David fled, and escaped that night.
And Saul cast a javelin at him to smite him: whereby Jonathan knew that it was determined of his father to slay David.
This policy must catch fire
The policies of the various gods of our father’s houses were to enslave us through their ignorance or outright disobedience to the statues of the only true God. Through policies, covenants,[ even made with blood] decrees written and verbal statements made. With the policies in hand, the devil sends out agents through the altars and covens to monitor and keep the agreements, thus making it almost impossible for anyone in the family to change the status quo.
In some families it is the yoke or policy of poverty, illiteracy, joblessness ,lack of growth of any form, in others it could be untimely death, death at a particular age, no marriage, no child late marriage, no male child, stagnation, fighting and break downs in marriage. Many others are loaded with the policy of wayward children,instability in every area, outright failures.
These policy of the evil one works when nobody is resisting or asking questions,when everybody or almost all in the church including the officials are terribly naïve.--James 5:6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.
But as we gin to resist now, things will begin to go round and backfire to whomever is activating and using the demonic policies of our generational lineage to stumble-block us.
The above examples[ biblical] and many other not mentioned here are the ways people stood up in the past and stopped the various Satanic policies working against their marriage, career, children extended families, lineage, and life in general.
The policy of Laban was to enslave Jacob, but one day Jacob rose up and stopped him,
Genesis 30:27 And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the LORD hath blessed me for thy sake.
Genesis 31:20-22 And Jacob stole away unawares to Laban the Syrian, in that he told him not that he fled. So he fled with all that he had; and he rose up, and passed over the river, and set his face toward the mount Gilead. And it was told Laban on the third day that Jacob was fled. That was how Jacob stopped the evil intentions and policies of his uncle and the bondage was broken.
Without wasting time , stand up, gird yourselves, you have all it takes to destroy the policies of the devil against your life.. The weapons of your warfare are not carnal but mighty[spiritual] you can pull down these obnoxious policies by pleading the blood of the lamb of God, the blood of Jesus which was shed for I and you at Calvary. The finished work at Calvary’s cross and the power in the resurrection ie the power that raised Jesus from death.
As you plead the blood of Jesus, the blood of Jesus will plead for you
As you plead the blood of Jesus, the blood of Jesus will fight for you,
As you plead the blood of Jesus, the blood of Jesus for sure will change the demonic policies pulling you down.
- 1. I thank God almighty for this topic, as I begin to pray, let every demonic policies that was written or spoken , to bring me down, begin to manifest where ever they are hiding in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 2. Le the plot of the evil one through these policies be policed out of my life by the holy spirit of God.
- 3. Let fire that passes fire consume without apology, any hidden Satanic policy from the altars of my fathers house in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 4. Let the fire that passes fire consume without delay , any demonic policy from the altars of my mother’s house, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 5. Let the snake that swallowed the pythons of Pharaoh appear again and swallow the policies of the enemy that is challenging my breakthrough, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 6. Let the tiny but mighty snake from above, meander it’s way and locate and swallow the policy and the policy in the mighty name of Jesus
- 7. Let this great messenger of God [snake] swallow also all the evil policy makers whether dead or alive, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 8. Oh God of Abraham. Isaac and Israel, change these evil policies that fighting my enlargement and enlarge my [ financial, material, spiritual, physical etc] territories in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 9. Oh God that have never lost any war, destroy the evil policies working against me and enlarge my testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 10. Destroy the family idols fighting against me and enlarge my family in the nighty name of Jesus.
- 11. God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. Change for me, the evil policy tying my womb and make me a mother, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 12. Oh God creation, creat in me a new system, and destroy the evil policy and make me a father of many, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 13. God almighty, destroy the evil policies fighting my prayer life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 14. Oh Lord, enlarge the coast of my prayer life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 15. Oh Lord God of heaven’s army, destroy for me, the policies in the spiritual realm fighting my ministry, and enlarge my ministry in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 16. Great Jehovah, destroy any evil policy fighting my children, enlarge my children in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 17. Any affliction or infirmity, drawing their strength from the evil policies of my father’s house or my mother’s house to resist my deliverance, catch fire and burn to ashes in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 18. The evil policies of my father’s house and my mother’s house fighting my blessings have been destroyed, Oh Lord, enlarge my blessing in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 19. Through prayers and faith in the name and blood of Jesus Christ, I destroy any demonic policy resisting the enlargement of my visions and dreams, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 20. Any power, operating on the basis of any evil policy to hinder my work, gainful employment and business, catch fire and die in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 21. Blood of Jesus. destroy any evil policy challenging the honor and glory of God in my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 22. My spirit is willing, but my flesh is weak, Oh Lord God of creation, enlarge me in the spiritual realm and render the challenging flesh submissive to your will, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 23. Oh Lord my God, enlarge me indeed, that the evil policies of my background will not have effect on me again in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 24. I stand on the blood of JESUS and the power of resurrection,[ the power that raised Him from death ] to silence every evil policy that have been working against me righty from birth, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 25. Jesus the son of God, I thank you for coming to my aid and the aid of your believers, to put to rest, the tongues and fire from the enemy though their useless policies in the mighty name of Jesus.
After saying these prayers by faith, believe that the unseen policies working to undermine your efforts in life have been rendered impotent, because that is why Christ came and died, that you might be set free and you are free in deed. Pray the points repeatedly, God will surprise you through Prayer hub.