Sergeant Major Bob Dean On UFOs & Nibiru (Planet X)
Robert O'Dean is a retired Command Sergeant Major who spent a total of 28 years in the US Army.
Whilst in the military Bob Dean was given Cosmic Top Secret Clearance (38 levels above top secret), the highest security clearance NATO has.
Dean was assigned to the Supreme Headquarters Operation Center (SHOC) in France. It is here that Bob Dean claims he saw a classified 12-inch thick document which he refers to as "The Assessment", in January of 1964.
The document was allegedly classified NATO Cosmic Top Secret and was fully entitled "Assessment: An Evaluation Of A Possible Military Threat To Allied Forces In Europe". Dean claims that the document dealt exhaustively with the issues of UFOs and was the culmination of two and a half years of research.
Dean claimed that in 1961, as many as fifty large circular metallic objects were picked up on radar flying in formation towards Europe from the Soviet Union. This caused both NATO and the Soviet Union to go full red alert and they scrambled aircraft almost resulting in a major military confrontation.
In a Project Camelot interview (see below), and as the title, Robert O' Dean was described as "An Officer And A Gentleman". In October 2011 Bob Dean, aged 82 at the time, went into hospital with meningitus. Dean claims that during this period he actually physically experienced death and was told that he had to come back because he had unfinished business.
After he recovered Robert O'Dean took part in another Project Camelot interview which he claimed would be his last. In addition, Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot, managed to get Dean along with Sergeant First Class Clifford Stone to take part in the interview. Clifford stone has testified as part of the Disclosure Project that he will stand before congress and testify under oath that what he is saying is the truth.
The classified NATO document that Dean claims to have seen allegedly contained the following information:
- Major universities including Oxford, Cambridge and MIT were involved in the research in the fields of chemistry, physics, biology, psychology, history, theology and many more.
- Reports from credible military witnesses, in addition to civilian witnesses (and encounters) were included as part of the report.
- An autopsy section containing photos of a 30-meter flying disc that allegedly crashed in Timmensdorfer, Germany in 1961. There were allegedly 12 small bodies with a similar description of that of the testimony of Colonel Philip J Corso.
- The craft was taken to Wright-Patterson Air Force base.
The NATO report came to the following possible major conclusions:
- Extraterrestrial visitation had been going on for 200 years or more.
- The visitors do not appear to be hostile.
- Flybys and other maneuvres were intentionally carried out to demonstrate capability.
- They seem to be taking part in some kind of orchestrated program.
In the latest Project Camelot interview, Bob Dean reveals more information than he has ever revealed before and also admits that he has had experiences himself. In the interview Dean speaks of how the extraterrestrials may be the missing link in Darwin's theory of natural selection and about the return of Nibiru and the Annunaki.
In response to Freedom of Information requests relating the document Bob Dean claims to have seen, NATO released an official statement (available on their website) claiming that there is no evidence of the document ever existing.
They also claimed that the document could not be classified as NATO Cosmic Top Secret, because NATO Cosmic Top Secret is not an official NATO classification. However, they did admit that whoever created the document must have had inside information, because another military official who was genuinely there had been named on the document.
In 2013, Dr. Steven Greer released his interview with Commander Will Miller, a retired US Navy officer who confirmed that there is indeed such a classification as NATO Cosmic Top Secret. Furthermore, researchers and investigators also managed to uncover official declassified documents which had originally been classified NATO Cosmic Top Secret.