Love in the Correct Proportions...
- The more we grow spiritually, the more we become aware of the spiritual needs of others, and the more we will be compelled to share the spiritual love and light that we now recognize as our own indwelling spirit.
- The first step to Loving Accordingly is to recognize where others stand on their own spiritual paths.
- Once we have determined their spiritual location, we have a better gauge of the level of love that they have the ability and willingness to accept from us comfortably, and we can ultimately offer them the portions of love that they are able accept without upsetting their current understandings and beliefs.
- This is the direct path to unconditional Love and Light. All who wish to attain enlightenment must walk this path, for only by example will others see the Light that you carry within you and begin to wonder what it is that makes being in your presence such a deLight (:
- For you who chose to walk this path, recognizing the spiritual needs of others and attenuating what level of Love or Truth that they are ready to receive is a difficult skill to master, for it requires selflessness and total attentiveness to the specific needs of the one who is seeking unconditional love and spiritual guidance, and who also may not even be consciously aware of the need themselves.There are so many that are in need of this form of love, and if they are able to feel the genuine unconditionality of your Love... without Cost, Condition, or Judgment of Any kind... they will inevitably be drawn to your Light, and you will be given the opportunity to act as conduit of Love between the Most High and God's Beloved...
- Once we have attained such a lofty position in the spiritual kingdom, we must always convey a sense of peace and loving kindness in our interactions with others, and as we listen between the lines of conversation to their unspoken needs or desires, always be simultaneously listening internally for direction from your own Spirit.
- We must see each person as an extension of ourselves, simply at a different place on the same path.
- We must be patient enough to practice the art of listening, and listen to support more so than to console
- Once they feel completely un-judged and safe in your presence, they will open the door to allow more love and light inside of them. Your indwelling spirit will make you aware of this opportunity, and at this time, you can share with them the portions of God's light that will heal without blinding them.
- Some people will take years to gain enough trust to open up, others will respond to your light like flowers to the morning sun. In turn, you will ultimately become a master at evaluating the needs of others and adjusting your thoughts, words, and deeds toward them accordingly.
- Over-watering new seeds and sitting them directly in the sunlight does not cause them to grow any faster, for each individual plant must be exposed to light and moisture ONLY according to it's needs.
- Just as we care for our houseplants and gardens, observing the sheen and color of the leaves and feeling the soil for moisture to know whether it needs more light or water, so too shall we learn to observe and feel the spirit's of other people to determine their level of readiness for Love and Light.
- The more aware we are of our own spiritual oneness with all that is, the better we will be at discerning the unspoken spiritual needs of others.
- In this way, we as spiritual beings can truly be effective lightworkers, consciously and purposely changing the dominant energy of our planet from one of evil and ignorance ...to one of Love and Light, as was originally Intended.
**Peace, Love & Light**
Copyright © 2013 Mcway, T.