- Religion and Philosophy»
- Paranormal Beliefs & Experiences
Debbie Malone, Australian Psychic
Debbie Malone (48) is a psychic medium based in Sydney, Australia. She developed as a psychic at the age of 28 after experiencing a miscarriage.
She has been involved in a number of homicide cases, leading to her being described as a "psychic detective".
Psychic of the Year
She is Australian Psychic of the Year for 2013.
Malone is known to have donated her time to work on about 20 criminal cases. The following are some examples:
- Malone assisted in the search for the body of Matthew Leveson, but the body has yet to be found.
- Police searching for missing child Kiesha Abrahams followed Malone's advice and drained a dam to search for her body. Nothing was found.
- Malone opined that a skull found in 2001 belonged to an egg farmer, but this has not been confirmed.
- Malone was consulted in the search for the murderer of Corryn Rayney. They provided her with Rayney's diary to read via psychometry (See more about psychometry here). Rayney's sister is on record as saying that Malone's involvement was unwelcome and unhelpful.
While Malone is widely respected, I have yet to find any account where her input tangibly assisted in a case.