- Religion and Philosophy
Denial of the Creator is a made up delusion of the Skeptics
It is very natural, pro-evolution and pro-life to believe in the existing of the Creator- God Allah YHWH. Like we believe in our parents; we believe in God.
· In ancient times when the means of communication were not so developed; peoples of the world in different regions due to the language difference could not communicate with one another. The Creator did communicate with all of them in their own languages for good understanding, guidance and convenience.
· People therefore had different names in their own languages depicting the same Creator with almost the same attributes and the same message. I believe all such names as one person i.e., the Creator- God Allah YHWH Permatema Permeshar Bhagwan Ahura Mazda etc.
· All the Revealed Religions are, therefore, truthful in their origin; all the Revealed Books are truthful in their origin; all the divine guides called Messengers Prophets are truthful in their origin.
· I don't assume it, in fact I don’t accept the assumption of the Skeptics that the creator- God Allah YHWH does not exist.
· It is a fact that the Creator- God Allah YHWH does exist and the Skeptics deny this fact in confusion only. It is only a made up delusion of the Skeptics not to believe in Him; it is their negative psyche which is at work. It is more glaring a reality than one see the rising sun every morning.
· Don’t you believe that you have parents; and your parents had parents and they had parents; and so on and so forth. Do you deny that chain?
You cannot deny it because it would mean that you were not born to start with.
· One may think here that I am creating a reality.
No, I am not creating any reality.
Your parents were a reality; you would agree on this. Weren't they?
· One accepts one's parents very naturally without any questioning; because they love one so much, they care one so much, they provide one with taking great care; and of course it is very natural. The same way one believes one's Creator- God Allah YHWH; who set the evolution going and we were born into this world very naturally. One takes this reality with such a natural routine that one hardly ever is able to think that it could be wrong; it is so much deep routed in our selves. The same is as about the Creator.
· It is not right that since one could touch and feel the parents; and hence we believe in them.
If your parents are dead; how could you touch and feel them. There are many orphans whose parents died in infancy. Don't they believe that they were their parents? Since, you are Skeptical, hence you deny the Creator- God Allah YHWH without any good and rational reason.
So, I am not creating any reality. Your parents were a reality; you would agree on this. Weren't they?
I think it is the denial of the Creator; which is a made up delusion of the Skeptics.
You may stick to your illusion however; no compulsion whatsoever; to err is human; and I take it as your human weakness to deny Him.
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim