- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
Engaging the Power of God's Word for Financial Fortune
BE WITH GOD
Givers Never Lack
Supernatural fortune begins from your mind.if you can't see yourself walking in an enjoying abundance, you will never operate in the realm of prosperity. For you to enjoy financial fortune,you must be ready to lay up His word in your heart. God empowers every one with wealth through the revelation and application of His words. Job 22:21-25
FACTS ABOUT FINANCIAL FORTUNE/WEALTH
1. Wealth is from the Lord Durable riches are from God. Deut 8:18
2. Access to financial fortune is purely by covenant. Fasting and prayer becomes irrelevant if you are not walking in the covenant. You can't break the of seed time and harvest. Gen 8:22, 2 Cor 8:9. You must sow before in the Kingdom, that is you seed time. We have two parts to the covenant, the human part are the God part. God is committed to the covenant of seed time and harvest.
Are you committed to it?
3. Fortune or wealth comes through labour. Work has been before the fall of man. Until you work you are not are not entitled to the blessing. Act 8:18. Every one God blesses, He met at the point of their work. Gen 26:12-14 only those who work are entitled to blessing of financial fortune.
4. Giving is the anchor law to the covenant of financial fortune. Your giving is your access to a world of sufficiency. The more you give the more God blesses you return. It is your covenant practice that will distinguished you.
However,patience is the highway to the realm of financial fortune. When you start sowing into the kingdom be patient.Heb 6:12.
Major channels of giving in the Kingdom.
1. Tithing. Mal 3:10
2. Worship offering.Exo 34:20
3. Giving to parent,both spiritual and biological parents
4. Giving for Kingdom advancement
5. Giving to the needy
Always give to God from the little you for God's blessing is sufficient for us all we need is to come to him and he will shower us with it.
verses in the bible that talks about giving
It's important to be willing to give, both to the Lord and His Church and to other people in need. If you want to know what the Bible says about giving, then be sure to read the Bible verses on giving below.
- You shall surely give him, and your heart shall not be grieved when you give to him: because that for this thing the LORD your God shall bless you in all your works, and in all that you put your hand to.
- Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which he has given you.
1 Chronicles 29:9
- Then the people rejoiced, for that they offered willingly, because with perfect heart they offered willingly to the LORD: and David the king also rejoiced with great joy.
- Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
- He covets greedily all the day long: but the righteous gives and spares not.
- He that gives to the poor shall not lack: but he that hides his eyes shall have many a curse.
- Even from the days of your fathers you are gone away from my ordinances, and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you, said the LORD of hosts. But you said, Wherein shall we return?
- Bring you all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house, and prove me now herewith, said the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
- Take heed that you do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise you have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
- He answers and said to them, He that has two coats, let him impart to him that has none; and he that has meat, let him do likewise.
- Give to every man that asks of you; and of him that takes away your goods ask them not again.
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- I have showed you all things, how that so laboring you ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
2 Corinthians 9:6
- But this I say, He which sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which sows bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
2 Corinthians 9:10
- Now he that ministers seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)