- Religion and Philosophy
Eternal Question 10: What is the Secret of Creating a Booming Economy?
Turn Me Loose!
What is the Secret of a Creating a Booming Economy?
As an Independent Research Scientist, I research the nature of the human condition and mankind's connection to Spirituality. I do so by research and first hand experimentation.
(Please read the Eternal Questions and their answers in order, as the answers build upon one another in an ordered and sequential format.)
Well its actually pretty simple - but not always easy.
There are several important considerations to begin a booming economy:
- The first Two (2) principles were developed by the Greeks, a few thousand years ago, and it made them the center of Regional Trade and very wealthy.
1. Lower taxes - give everyone more of their hard earned money to work with.
2. Lower Interest Rates - facilitate the ability to get money. to grow and expand with.
- If Businesses have more money, they can afford to invest more in their business.
- If Customers have more money, they can buy more.
- The more money a business makes, the more they can afford to pay in wages and benefits.
- And the more they all pay in growing Tax Receipts - A Win - Win - Win Situation!
Most high level economists understand these two (2) Historical Principles or they are CLUELESS!
Additional principles can speed the coming economic Boom:
3. Reduce government Laws and Regulations - make it easier and cheaper to do business.
4. Create and collect tariffs on foreign imports - protect the local manufacturers
5. Get rid of External Bankers - they charge interest on the creation of money, a government can create its own money and not charge interest!
6. Government support - for future technological infrastructures
7. Government support - for Intellectual Property
8. Get rid of the Gold Standard - Limited Commodities like Gold cost money and strangle business
9. Government should be used to facilitate Trade
10. Government should limit monopolies and facilitate Competition for Excellence and Lower Prices.
11. Government should seek to limit graft and corruption that destabilize the system
- A few simple coherent practices can change everything - and very quickly!
The Overall inhibiting problems are Politics (Favor Peddling) , Greed, Graft, and Corruption.