Finding My Lost Axe Head.
I Have Found My Lost Axe Head.
Floating Axe Head?
The Spiritually Empowered Beam
This Is Axe Head
Prophet Elisha And The Lost Axe Head.2 Kings 6:1-7
When prophet Elijah was taken away by the wonderful chariots of fire from heaven, having been transited to heaven without seeing death. One of the sons of the prophet Elisha immediately began to wear the garment of the office, or headship or leadership of the camp. More were attracted and due to the sudden expansion, accommodation was no longer sufficient. Larger premises were sought to accommodate them. An expansion that was necessitated by sudden growth. The expansion project encountered unexpected difficulties but received divine help when needed.
The slipping of axe head was common occurrence in ancient times (Deuteronomy 19:5). It was an ordinary sight and of little consequence. Whenever it happened, the axe head was just restored to its position on the haft. But in this case under consideration today was a miracle because the axe head had not only just slipped off, it had disappeared into the deep sea.
How about God’s grace, gifts, virtues etc. in our lives? Have they slipped off or even completely disappeared? Your axe head -- is it lost or kept?
The Unique Display Of Anointing.--2 Kings 6:6,7
Psalm 85:6-8; Mark 10:46-52; Luke 23:42,43; 2 Kings 4:27; Revelation 2:5; 2 Timothy 3:5; 2 Corinthians 13:5.
God can do everything but in principle He has decided not to do everything. He could keep us alive for forty years without eating but He has ordained that to stay physically alive we will have to eat and if we don’t we will starve to death. He could solve our problems without any prayer but He has decided that He must yet for this be enquired of to do it for us (Ezekiel 36:37). “Ye have not because ye ask not” (James 4:2,3) confirms the spirit of scripture. God could have told Elisha where the axe head fell but He will not always do that (2 Kings 4:27). He could have also simply pick out Achan, but He wanted them to sort it out
Joshua 7:18-26 And he brought his household man by man; and Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, was taken. And Joshua said unto Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the LORD God of Israel, and make confession unto him; and tell me now what thou hast done; hide it not from me. And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done: When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it. So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran unto the tent; and, behold, it was hid in his tent, and the silver under it. And they took them out of the midst of the tent, and brought them unto Joshua, and unto all the children of Israel, and laid them out before the LORD. And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. And they raised over him a great heap of stones unto this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Wherefore the name of that place was called, The valley of Achor, unto this day.
(1) Man therefore has to realize that there is an axe head to be found in his life time, locate where the axe head fell. And go about locating it with all seriousness as the man cried to the prophet “ alas master, it was borrowed “ God searched his heart and saw that he actually felt a heartbeat. That was his part before the miracle could happen. Remember from whence thou art fallen (Revelation 2:5).
(2)On the other hand, the unique display of faith in the new anointing and power in Elisha the new prophet, resulted in the miracle that recovered the borrowed lost axe head. It was because the man’s cry came to Elisha’s ears. Have your cries come to God’s ears? (Mark 10:46-52; Luke 23:42,43).
(3) The man had to pick up the axe head and must now be careful not to lose it again (Psalm 85:6-8).
I don’t know what your axe head may be, you must be ready to pick it up, by faith after these prayers, your axe head must float, only be sober, be vigilant ,you will see what the Lord will do for you soon.
In summary , the miracle recorded here confirms to believers and those still on the fence, that with God all things are possible. Axe head is not paper nor a light object, it is a product from Iron, it is heavy and cannot and will never float nor swim, but must do so on the command of the anointed man of God. As you pray these prayer points with faith, your axe head must surely swim in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Praying Down His Presence.
If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? The righteous can pray.
The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
- 1. The righteous can pray and put the rotten foundation through, so father Lord, I have come this day and hour to pray and dust clean my foundation with the aim of finding my lost axe head, in the name of Jesus.
- 2. Let the anointing that fell on Elisha fall upon me and let my lost axe head begin to float and swim, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 3. Power of God, descend into any depth where my very important axe heads have been hidden and pull them out in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 4. I refuse to ignore my lost axe head, I must pray and call upon my maker for help through the name of Jesus.
- 5. You my axe head taken away by the enemies of my progress, manifest and fall into my hand , in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 6. My axe head in marriage, prolonging my wedding day, you are a liar, I pull you out with the name and blood of Jesus.
- 7. As I pull out the my lost axe head in marriage, let my man[husband ] appear to the glory of God, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 8. As I pick up my lost axe head in marriage, let my woman [wife] appear to embrace me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 9. My lost marital axe head, receive fire where ever you are and be picked up as Elisha’s fellow prophet picked up his borrowed axe head.
- 10. My lost axe head in health, I command you to appear, so that I can regain my health, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 11. My lost axe head in business, you are causing me pains, begin to float in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 12. As you now float, let there be light upon my business , let there be open doors and breakthroughs in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 13. Let there be opportunities waiting for me from known and unknown sources , in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 14. Let the power that forced the axe head to float during Elisha’s time, appear and force my missing axe head in prayers, so that I can begin to pray and pray through.
- 15. Let me pray and pray through like Elisha, shunning all satanic distractions in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 16. My educational axe head, it is time for you to float, I need you, begin to float in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 17. My lost axe head in academics, reveal yourself and be picked up for my advancement in life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 18. Who has the final say, ?, Jehovah, has the final say, so therefore my vital axe head in this sector, appear in the name of Jesus.
- 19. Good looks, good characters, good tongues, good temperaments, good behavioral odor , footsteps and good names are very important axe heads, they belong to me and in the name of Jesus, I command them to appear and float for my benefit, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 20. Let the power that divided the great River Jordan, divide my Jordan and expose the axe head of my miracles, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 21. Barrenness of womb is an axe head, in the name of Jesus it must be forced to float now to end my years of barrenness.
- 22. The power that went into the water, deep sea to be precise and forced an axe head to loose it’s weight and float, that power is capable of forcing the axe head called bareness to disappear in my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 23. My womb receive the strength and spiritual power that Elisha’s beam received, which was capable of forcing the axe head to float , in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 24. By this time next year and according to the time of life, this axe head which has kept me barren for many years must have become history in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 25. By this time next year, I must be nursing my baby in the mighty name and blood of Jesus.
- 26. By the blood of Jesus I command the axe head called ” low sperm count” to appear and begin to float for destruction.
- 27. As I destroy the axe head called [ low sperm count] let it be replaced with high sperm count in the name of Jesus.
- 28. My axe head in ministry, which has led to ministerial failure, your time is up, give way for rich ministerial harvest in my ministry in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 29. Power of the most high, the axe head called backsliding is heavy on me, release me let me come back to the life Jesus gave through salvation, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 30. Thou power of the most high God, that worked through Elisha’s beam inside the river to cause a historical miracle, here I am, work through any axe head found in my life and cause me to sing miraculous songs, in the mighty name of Jesus.