- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
Flying Dreams Interpretation-Flying Dreams Meanings-Dream Interpretation
DREAMS OF FLYING
One common dream that men and women commonly have is a dream of flying. At one time or another, we have all wished that we had the ability to fly in the sky. Realistically, we are not able to fly. Yes, we can fly in an airplane and other equipment, but it is not the same as flying with our body. When we dream of flying, in most cases, it is a very liberating feeling. In most cases, flying dreams are positive, but some flying dreams can leave the feeling of fear in the dreamer.
When it comes to flying dreams, there are a variety of different variations to this dream. For example, you may have a flying dream where you were able to fly high in the sky. Perhaps, you had a flying dream where you flew low to the ground or even backwards. In order to understand what your flying dream means, you need to remember everything about your dream that you can. With flying dreams, you need to remember how you were flying, how you felt while flying, and everything that you saw while flying. Once you know this, you can now begin interpreting your flying dream below.
GET THE MEANINGS OF ALL YOUR DREAMS
FLYING DREAM MEANINGS
Now that you know everything that you dreamed about while flying, you can now begin to interpret your flying dream. Most men and women that have flying dreams describe the dream as a "new found sense of freedom." Flying dreams usually leave both sexes feeling happy and joyful. Since there is a variety of variations to flying dreams, it can be interpret in many ways. This is why it is so important to remember every aspect of your flying dream.
- If you felt relaxed and at ease in your flying dream, this can symbolize that you have your priorities of life in order. This symbolizes that you are on top of situations that are involved in your life. Feeling this way in your flying dream can also represent your perspectives on life. either new or old. In general, this represents that your on top of things in your life. If you have total control flying in your dream, it is a symbol of your own personal sense of power.
- If you had trouble flying in your dream, it symbolizes that you are lacking the ability to control your own issues in life. Feeling this way in your flying dream may represent that you are struggling to stay on top of things in your life. This type of feeling in your dream may also suggest that you are on the wrong path now in your life. There may be someone or something in your way of accomplishing what you need to accomplish in your life at this present time. You may also be lacking self-confidence. You need to identify these things in your life and set things right.
- If you feel fear or anxiety in your flying dream, this can represent that you are afraid of something in your life. This can symbolize that you are scared of a challenge or even success. Feeling fear or anxiety in your flying dream can be from flying too high or flying too fast. It may represent that you are scared to take a risk or that you are taking too many risk at the current time. Overall, feeling fear in your flying dream suggest that you are not ready to take something on in life. Once again, think about your current situation and find that obstacle in your life.
FLYING DREAM QUESTIONS AND MORE MEANINGS
Asking the right questions can be just as important as remembering every aspect of your dream in order to correctly interpret your flying dream. Here are a few questions that you need to ask yourself.
- How did I feel when I was flying?
- Was I scared, carefree, or happy?
- What did I see when I was flying?
- Was I flying high, down, or backwards?
- Was it stormy or sunny?
- Was it easy to fly or difficult?
- Was it hard to fly in the sky?
- Was it hard to take off?
Each one of these questions can influence the overall meaning of your flying dream. This is why it is so important to try to recall every aspect of your dream when doing your own dream interpretation.
When it comes to flying dreams as mentioned above, there are several different meanings and associations. You can find more meanings of flying dreams below.
- If you dream of flying over murky water, it represents that there are enemies around you. Beware of your surroundings and so called friends.
- If you dream that you see the sun while flying, this suggest that your current worries and troubles are nothing. Don't worry about the little concerns.
- If you dream that you are flying and then you fall, this denotes that you may fall down in life. You should pay close attention to everything that is around you.
- If you dream that you are flying up, this represents that you have a new level of spirituality.
- If you dream that you are flying low to the ground, this represents determination and strength. However, to some, this is a symbol of sickness that will soon pass.
- If you dream that you are flying backwards, this represents that you are too busy living in the past. Good memories are ok, but remember, you can't live in the past.
Remember, flying dreams are a very common dream that men and women have. Due to this, there are many different meanings from all associations. If you believe in dream interpretation, remember to try your best to remember all aspects of your dream. You also need to make sure that you ask the right questions and recall everything from your current life situation. If you do this, you will have a better chance at finding exactly what you dream foretells.