Real Monthly Horoscopes by Professional Astrologers
With Uranus in Taurus, 2019-2026. . .
Detailed Monthly Guidance, Free
These monthly horoscope websites interpret the month's planetary activity in depth, and explain clearly what that means for each Sun sign. Tested for truth and accuracy, each site is free with no registration required.
Enduring, Classic Astrology Sites
- Author of the bestseller Astrology for the Soul, columnist for Dell Horoscope and authority on spiritual astrology and the astrology of success, the late Jan Spiller of Janspiller.com has been kept alive in spirit with soulful monthly forecasts by her former student Stephanie Shea.
- Select your Sun sign on the front page of Astrograph.com for monthly horoscopes by Henry Seltzer, U.S. astrologer and former MIT student who developed astrology software and has been online since 1995. The forecasts sometimes have guest astrologer-writers who go into much more depth.
- London astrologer Leigh Oswald presents her monthly AstroAnalysis horoscopes in blog form, so scroll and scroll for your sign. A graceful writer, Oswald courteously provides very specific dates for readers being affected by a major planetary transit.
Astrologers with Millions of Fans
- New York City astrologer Susan Miller's Astrologyzone.com has six million fans of her long and luscious 3500-word monthly horoscopes, available free online or, for your convenience, also on paid apps. Her tone is intimate and encouraging, like a best friend's: the forecasts are addictive. They emphasize love and career.
- With no sugar-coating and a zingy, slangy, style, Jessica Adams (astrologer for Australian Elle and Cosmo) puts your monthly forecast in a larger context, consciously aware that a month is only a month and life will bring further developments. I love how U.K. astrologers seem to have a way with words!
- Astro Twins Ophira and Tali Edut of AstroStyle write like the fashion mavens they are, but after five years or so of online experience they have proven to be talented astrologers. See if they're your cup of tea.
With Neptune in Pisces Until 2025. . .
If You Want Every Detail
- CafeAstrology.com has knockout monthly horoscopes, two kinds for each sign, depending on how deeply you want to go. One is general, for all members of your sign. Then zero in on your birthday. Were you born in your Sun Sign's first 10 days, second 10 days, or final 10 days? It makes a difference to your forecast! This classic forecasting technique, called "decans," provides more customized guidance than you'll find elsewhere. The rest of the site is just as packed with more information.
Forecasts with Global Appeal
- People take astrology very seriously in India, businesspeople and investors most of all, so it's meaningful that Cyberastro.com is one of its top English-language sites. Read Westernized monthly zodiac predictions for each Sun sign and detailed forecasts for the four crucial categories of career, finances, romance, and health. The temptation is to stay on that website all day reading free daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes for all signs.
- A global favorite is the monthly prediction at Ganeshaspeaks.com. Ganesha is the cheerful, candy-eating Hindu elephant god of success, and readers in India value this site's predictions. Click your zodiac sign at the very top of their home page and then scroll down the next page to find your monthly horoscope (and daily, weekly, and yearly horoscopes). All give good guidance.
- Eastern European astrologers are acknowledged worldwide for being at a level of their own. Try Eastrolog.com, written by a Romanian astrologer, for forthright monthly forecasts in Eastern Europe's "no punches pulled" style.
A Careful Selection
To be featured here, the sites had to be free, easy to use, clearly written, not cluttered with ads and pop-ups, focus on the reader and not the astrologer's brand, be relevant to most people, and astronomically accurate.
With Pluto in Capricorn Until 2023. . .
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 SylviaSky