Gender roles, Sexual Preferences & Gay rights in America
The Roles of Masculine & Femine
Asked by GlobalRevival
Answer - This hub on Gender roles & Sexual Preferences is my answer & views, on such a thing as gay rights in America.
- Everyone has the right to do as they feel in America today, we are all subject to consequences there after from the lifestyle we choose to lead.
- I feel that, not having children with the opposite sex, by defying our purpose of co-creation, is the issue of homosexuality, that we should be concerned about, whether its deemed a biblical law, a man made law, or any other to select a particular sexual partner isn't the main issue at all.
- What effects on the children's psyche in America, and in the world as a whole. How is it going to effect them mentally, by allowing things like same sex marriages & the promotion of such in all forms of media, as to promote their rights further. These are the things people are surely going to have to deal with and confront in the future.
- To me I focus emphasis on the long lasting affects, once something new is allowed to enter the public domain of acceptance, by us humans in society as a whole.
- Homosexuality in itself, is directly opposing our human anatomy's original purpose and design. Opposite sexes we're created for a specific purpose, thus the reason why there's a X & Y chromosome differentiation.
Gender roles & imagery is real
Homosexual by Genetics or Decisive Choices Made
- Our sex was determined at birth, and I feel why try to attempt to oppose your purpose on the planet, for our very purpose is to help bring more souls into this world we live in.
- What is in occurrence today seems utterly preposterous biologically in dealing with Homosexuality, but people will do as they wish.
- Sexual intercourse was designed for co-creation primarily. Our entire bodies were designed to sustain our species, and that goes for all living beings with sexual organs.
- "I have no problem with a persons sexual preference, but I think people have lost sense of our true purpose on the planet which is to co-create."
The Biological Facts
Having sexual intercourse with the same sex voids such a purpose of co-creation, and to me its purely senseless.
The ideals, morals, cultural traditions, religious practices, and ancient laws on what sex preference is or was prior to laws changing, played a huge factor on the human psyche, & definitely on childhood psychology, & at one time or another.
Now that such a law on same sex marriages in the U.S. has been over ruled today, in some states allowing them to do so by getting married. It definitely poses many possible unforeseen issues in the future, & we have yet to see the global effects which are inevitable consequences indeed, due to changing something that may have been holding the very foundation and maintenance of the species in place.
The opposite sex confidence issue & self identity complex
People decide at a very young age which direction to choose in terms of gender selectivity, or mating selection, based on their own identification of themselves.
Self confidence issues in dealing with the opposite sex, same sex, and highly probable experiences of sexual abuse for a child, and many more factors also play a huge role in how things turn out for folks years down the road. This can be determined by many psychological studies, but doesn't prove to be the only reason for such a misplaced identity crisis of choosing the same sex for mating.
The major dominant role though many people don't realize in dealing with sexual identification, is how society has adopted to roles of both woman, and men or the masculine role, or feminine roles.
I state again this hub is an answer to a Q&A question, and isn't a debate about God, or any derivative there of, or from.
Please respect each others opinions, if any more comments are to surface, Thank you.