- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
Giant Cross over With No Evil Carry Over.
With Giant Steps , they crossed over the problem and made history.
As The Year Ends.
Numbers 27:1-5 -
Then came the daughters of Zelophehad, the son of Hepher, the son of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, of the families of Manasseh the son of Joseph: and these are the names of his daughters; Mahlah, Noah, and Hoglah, and Milcah, and Tirzah. And they stood before Moses, and before Eleazar the priest, and before the princes and all the congregation, by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying, "Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against the LORD in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons. Why should the name of our father be done away from among his family, because he hath no son? Give unto us therefore a possession among the brethren of our father. Numbers 27:2-10 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, The daughters of Zelophehad speak right: thou shalt surely give them a possession of an inheritance among their father's brethren; and thou shalt cause the inheritance of their father to pass unto them. And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter. And if he have no daughter, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his brethren. And if he have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his father's brethren.
It was a great injustice born out of the established law that if a man died without a male child[son], even though he was blessed with daughters, he was considered to have died without a benefactor. his brothers therefore had every right to scramble for his inheritance, leaving the seed [females] without a portion to call their own. This was the experience of the four daughters of Zelophehad, the son of Hepher.Every year ,season or time of sharing, this law confronted and denied them of certain rights.
If other women could watch and murmur over the unfavourable drama, not the daughters of Zelophehad, they took the bull by the horn and experienced a historical turning point when they threw overboard, their femine weakness, stood before Moses and Eleazar the priest and before the princes and even the entire congregation by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. Yes , they held them “hostage” and demanded their rights.. “Our father died in the wilderness, and he was not in the company of them that gathered themselves together against the LORD in the company of Korah; but died in his own sin, and had no sons. Why should the name of our father be done away from among his family, because he hath no son? Give unto us therefore a possession among the brethren of our father.” Numbers 27:3-4 .
They confronted their stumbling blocks and confrontations, oppositions and fears and drew the attention of Moses who quickly took their petition to God almighty. For the first time in Israel, God changed His laws to restore their rights, and give them their inheritance.
Every new year eve, many Christians gather at various churches to say bye to the old year ,the entire world join the Christians to usher in the new year but this time in the parks and hotels and other good and bad joints. Everybody prophesy and some make far reaching resolutions to leave this and forsake that. Hopes are built tending to reach heaven, notable men and women of God hand out heart- warming prophetic declarations to their members all pointing to the sky as the limits come the new year.
Unknown to many of these celebrants , the cults, the altars,the marine kingdom and the workers of iniquity who have vowed to overthrow the goings of the sons and daughters of God, also gather in their respective hideouts to counter the heartbeats and celebrations and possibly snatch the destiny and stars of people, just because many people lack the knowledge of the activities and operations of the wicked world. “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children” Hosea 4:6 .
Just as the sane world join the religious group to embrace the new year, the demoniacs, cults and the entire kingdom of darkness wait at the cross over bridge to counter the declarations and possibly pocket the hopes and aspirations of people through manipulations and altar operations unknown to them. This they do to the ignorant every year. But of a truth , they that know their God shall surely do exploits-- “ And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32.
Be prayerful this time,do not cross over the next year without being on fire for the Lord, do not just cross over as usual, do not take the cross over week and services as just an annual end of year party. If you do, you will be playing into the hands of the enemy. Do you know why the previous years went the way they went ?,do you know why you remain with the same stories every year ? carry the old burden into the new year ? even when things looked rosy at the beginning of the year, before the new year put off the first four months, you are back to square one, even worse.? This is because you often overlooked the activities of the enemies of your destiny ,enemies of your star ,waiting at the cross –over bridge to harvest your potentials.
Remember the cross –over night of the Israelites, better known as passover, it was not just an ordinary night, neither was it a night to be played with or forgotten in a jiffy. It was a very serious night, a night to be remembered, it was a night of giant strides into the next level of their life. A night that signified that their past was over, a night that trumpeted a loud, the end of the activities of the task master, a night they tasted the power and presence of the God of their fathers, a night they rather than being spoilt, spoiled the Egyptians. A night they boldly started their journey to the promised land without any evil carry-over. Better known as Giant Cross over
The Evil Within, Causing Me Pains, Must Catch Fire Now.
No Evil Carry Over
No Evil Carry- Over
No, resolve not to cross-over this year like the previous years, you can’t cross-over this one like a grasshopper, tell the devil enough is enough, that you are no more as you were before [your past] ,that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.“ I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” . Philippians 4:13 .
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt
For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O LORD, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.
And thus shalt thou do unto them, to cleanse them: Sprinkle water of purifying upon them, and let them shave all their flesh, and let them wash their clothes, and so make themselves clean.e
But thy servants will pass over, every man armed for war, before the LORD to battle, as my lord saith. This is how best to cross over to the next year, cross with the presence of the Lord surrounding you, cross with the name and blood of Jesus on your lips, cross to the next year prophesying good to your soul, tell yourself that this step is a step to the next level of your life, cross with the holy bible in your hand, above all, cross with giant strides, like Lot and his daughters, forget your Sodom, refuse to carry any evil load into the next year, be sober, be vigilant, do not allow the devil to programme any evil into the next year, call upon the Lord, let your dread, your fear, befall your enemies known and unknown. Remember that if you are of the Lord,” Fear and dread shall fall upon them [your enemies] ; by the greatness of thine arm [The arm of the Lord ] they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O LORD, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.
Remember that it was only when the aggrieved daughters of Zelophehad refused to cross-over the next year with the same injustice that they raised their voice and cried into the ears of Moses . The man of God in turn quickly took their case to God and God in turn commanded Moses His servant to listen to them , for they were right, the law was changed in their favour and what was following them stopped to follow them. If you can take the giant steps of these four girls ,pray and seek the face of God, there is always a man of God to carry your case to God who will in turn bless you with His righteous judgemement.
I Refuse To Carry Any Weakness Along, In The Mighty Name Of Jesus.
The Giant Refusals
Stick to these Quick Refusals—
I refuse to carry over the evil called sin
I refuse to carry over the evil called sickness in my body in the mighty name of Jesus
I refuse to carry over the evil called poverty and financial insufficiency , in the mighty name of Jesus
I refuse to carry over the evil called joblessness, in the mighty name of Jesus
I refuse to carry over the evil called barren in any area of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus
I refuse to carry over the evil called back luck , in the mighty name of Jesus
I refuse to carry over the evil called spiritual weakness and laziness in the mighty name of Jesus
I refuse to carry over the evil called fear, in the mighty name of Jesus
I refuse to carry over the evil called evil man or woman, in the mighty name of Jesus.
I refuse to carry over the evil called fornication and adultery in the mighty name of Jesus
I refuse to carry over the evil called alcoholism and smoking, in the mighty name of Jesus.
I refuse to carry over the evil called stealing and lying tongues, in the mighty name of Jesus.
I refuse, I refuse I reject Satan and his works this year, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Prayer Is The Key For A Giant Cross Over Come The New Year.
Pray These Prayers As You Pass Over.[Always begin your prayers with thanks giving and praises.]
- 1. Oh Lord, I worship you with my whole heart ,with my whole heart I sing unto you, I praise you for your marvelous works and mighty acts in my life , in the mighty name of Jesus.—Psalm 150;2—103;1.
- 2. Be merciful unto me Lord, for man would swallow me up in envy , Oh God , forgive me and have mercy on me and make my prayers acceptable unto you, in the mighty name of Jesus—Psalm 56;1.
- 3. Oh Lord God, I stand upon Mathew 18;18.to bind every force, power and personality, and altars and coven working against me, especially at this crucial point to cross over to my next level.
- 4. I bind, paralyze and uproot every evil structure erected by the devil to stop my successful cross over, I undo and nullify them in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 5. Oh Lord, as I pass over to the new year, fight for me, go before me as a consuming fire, let every physical and spiritual enemy fighting my successful cross over journey be devoured and brought to nothing in the mighty name of Jesus. Deutronomy9;3.
- 6. Arise Oh Lord, let every enemy and their satanic networks built around my life, causing failure in my life, be disorganized and scattered, in the mighty name of Jesus.—Psalm 68;1.
- 7. In the name of Jesus, I command all the forces behind the storms in my life to be still by fire , [Mark 4;39]-I overcome and paralyze every personality that is causing stubborn storms in my life and destiny, with your powerful presence, still this storm and restore me on every side in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 8. By the power in the name and blood of Jesus, I boldly break down and destroy every altar and demonic networks sponsoring delay against my breakthroughs ,YOU YOKE OF DELAY, I am for sure,no more your candidate.
- 9. Any satanic garment messing up my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
- 10. You powers using satanic garments of sin and unrighteousness,to limit you, your time is up, I tear the garment and cross over the bridge like the historial daughters of Zelophehad----Zechariah 3;3.
- 11. In the name of Jesus , I tear off the garment of poverty, lack and want troubling my life,[Luke 11;9.].I pray Oh Lord, that you change these unfavorable garments and clothe me with the garment of favour and breakthrough.
- 12. In the very name of my Lord Jesus Christ, I command the root of any sickness in my life to wither and die.
- 13. Let your fire of total healing fall on me from now and forever more , in the name of Jesus.
- 14. Let your fire of total healing heal our hands, the wombs, the brains, the land in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 15. I pray for spiritual growth and ministerial favour this year and beyond,renew my taste for spiritual growth , in the mighty name of Jesus. [Psalms 12 ;2.]
- 16. As the historical daughters of Zelophehad stood against the errors of their fathers house, I come against re-occurring evil in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.[Joshua 5;9]
- 17. I reject every negative “But” that have been following my life, in the mighty name of Jesus..—2Kings5;1.
- 18. Any evil association which the devil is using to usher in negative buts in my life and destiny, scatter by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus.---Isaiah 8;9.
- 19. By the power in the name and blood of Jesus, I subdue and overcome any demonic power, through any altar released against me to take away anything from my hand.
- 20. I hand over my destiny and star to the altar of God,no evil exchange of destiny will be able to tamper with or exchange them again, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 21. Oh Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, deliver me from the pangs of poverty and financial powerlessness, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 22. I
By faith I believe that this year is my year of uncommon watering on everyside, in the mighty name of Jesus.