Recognizing the Presence of God Among His People
- Going Beyond Ourselves To Know Our Father - Vol. 2
When others see you, who do they see? Do they see God in you? Learn how to trust God to help you as you seek to know Him and develop a personal relationship with Him.
- Going Beyond Ourselves To Know Our Father - Vol. 3
Making time for God in our lives is so important in getting to know Him. Have you allowed the cares of this world to cause you to reject God's love and all of the benefits of knowing Him and having a relationship with Him? He is waiting on you to com
Psalm 114 NLT
In 8 short verses of Psalm 114, we see God reminding the Israelites of His abiding presence with them and all the mighty miracles that He performed to deliver them out of Egypt.
God is still performing miracles today to deliver us out of our Egypt (bondage) situations. His presence in our lives makes all of the difference in our lives. We can live life freely and abundantly when we KNOW God, the Father!
How do we recognize God’s presence? How do we know when our sovereign God is resting, ruling, and abiding among His people?
- The earth trembles at the presence of God.
- God will move whatever He has to move to deliver us and get us to where He wants us to be in Him.
- There is safety in the presence of God no matter what the circumstances look like. He will use the very things that are threatening our safety and blocking our progress to rescue, deliver, and advance us to that place in Him where we truly KNOW Him.
- The natural elements acknowledge, honor, and respond to the presence of God.
- Mighty, powerful miracles happen; things that only God can do for His people in their greatest time of need.
- Nothing and no one is a match for the power of the presence of God.
Now that we are able to identify ways to recognize God’s presence, the question is: ‘What is or what will be our response or reaction to the presence of God, our Father ?’
Our Father will do whatever He needs to do for us to KNOW Him and to KNOW that He is with us. He is willing and able to do what only He can do.
Manifest your presence, O Father, so that we might KNOW You! Teach us how to go beyond ourselves so that we might know You.