- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
God Of The Midnight.
Thou art the God of the Day and Midnight.
Arise For My Sake.
At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.Psalms 119:62
Lamentations 2:19 Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street.
The great and mighty God I serve cannot be limited and does not want to be limited, hence the name “I AM “ Let’s call Him the “Great I Am” because He is a God of EVERYTIME, EVERY DAY, EVERY NIGHT, EVERY COLOUR, EVERY NATION, EVERY SEASON, EVERY RACE, EVERYTHING,EVERYBODY. When He wants to arise to deliver His people, He can do so in the day, in the night , in the storms, in the rains etc. He is not limited by the echoes of our times nor the impending seasons.
When God arises to deliver, it could be at midnight like in the case of Paul and Silas. It was at mid night that Paul and his fellow brother in the Lord, Silas prayed down the presence of the Lord- Their cries were heard in heavenly places , they told heaven they could not bear it alone, pleading through the songs and prayers, that God should come down and bring pressure to bear upon their situation and predicaments.
Of a truth, it was the spirit of the God which led them to this winning and great secret of spiritual warfare [Praising and praying]. Just like in every great storm, great faith was put into the songs, praises and prayers that moved the lips of these great men of God and alas, God of the Mid Night showed up. Only the odor of His presence which sneaked into the inner prison where His servants where locked up by the enemy, was enough to send the demons on assignment crashing into the fire. Act 16 26.
Acts 16:26 “And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.”
Acts 12:6-13 And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me. And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision. When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him. And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews. And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying. And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda.
Daniel 6:18-22 Then the king went to his palace, and passed the night fasting: neither were instruments of music brought before him: and his sleep went from him. Then the king arose very early in the morning, and went in haste unto the den of lions. And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions? Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live forever. My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.
Exodus 11:4 And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt:
Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Exodus 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.
Job 34:20 In a moment shall they die, and the people shall be troubled at midnight, and pass away: and the mighty shall be taken away without hand.
Mark 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
-Praise the Lord with Choruses before praying this prayers.
1. Oh God of the midnight battles, I thank you for taking care of me and covering me from the wickedness of the mid night farmers.
2. I thank you for proving yourself as the God that never and will never loose any war, midnight or midday.
3. I thank you for the mid night battles and victories you have won for me.
4. You men and women that have turned the midnight for evil purposes, hear you the word of the Lord and stumble , and fall in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Oh God of the mid night battles, battle the enemies of my progress to submission in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Great God of the midnight wars, deliver me from the midnight thieves and robbers , in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Oh God of heaven’s armies, send your angels to me as you sent to Peter, and deliver me from any spiritual prison wherein I might be languishing in pains in the mighty name of Jesus,
- 8. Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel as I , arise, and cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches, let your great presence descend in a way it has never done before, in the mighty name of Jesus
- ..9. I pour out mine heart like water before your face Oh Lord: lift up thy hands of righteousness toward me and save me and the life of my young children, in the mighty name of Jesus.10. Let me Oh Lord ,never faint for hunger in the top of every street in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 11. Oh Lord as you went out into the camp of the enemy of your people, at midnight, do so evcen to the camp of the evil men and women troubling your people even this day , in the mighty name of Jesus
12. Give them no rest and stop them from flying out in the midst of the night in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. The great I AM .let good sleep go off the eyes of the evil men and women that does not want the innocent and unsuspecting to sleep , in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 14. Oh my God send your angels and shut the lions' mouths, [ roaring around me ] that they may not hurt me: forasmuch as before you innocency of was found in me.
- 15. Though they lay charges and speak deceitfully against me; prove them wrong O God for I have done no one no hurt.
- 16. I command the chains of the enemy tied in any part of my body to shatter and fall off in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 17. Thou power of the most high God, that operated on the gate of the city to open on it’s accord without any man, do so to any gate of the enemy of my life and ministry.
- 18. Let the power that passes- power open all demonic gates that have been limiting me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 19. Let the foundations of any gate where in I have been locked spiritually, shake and crumble in the mighty name of Jesus.
- 20. Let the gates and their managers and keepers receive thunder and dies in the mighty name of Jesus. Acts 16:26 “And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed
- 21. Great and mighty God, I know you will deliver me, it be in the day, in the night, in the midnight, do it for your glory, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Oh God keep me awake that I may be able to watch and pray Mark 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Thank you Lord for answered prayers in the mighty name of Jesus…Amen.