- Religion and Philosophy»
- Non-denominational Beliefs & Practices
A Simple, Powerful Guide To Rapid Manifestation
What is it that you want most in life? Seriously think about that question. Imagine having it now and feel the powerful and positive emotions associated with your desire being fulfilled. Feels great, doesn’t it? If only it could be manifested now. However, this brings up some important questions. How do I get what I want? And how do I get it as quickly as possible? These are answers many would love to have.
In my journey of taking my own life to a higher level, I have diligently researched the answer to this question. The more I researched, the more I found each author and speaker outlining the same steps toward rapidly manifesting the things you want in life. Once I realized many people were saying the same thing in several different ways, I knew this was the direction I needed to follow to gain success in my own life.
So you may ask again…how do I get what I want, and get it as quickly as possible? What are the magic steps to rapidly manifest the things you desire in life? Before I list the steps, I will confirm through my own experience that they truly work. My success and good fortune has increased dramatically since I began following this process. I know this formula will work for you too. I share it with you now:
1. Relax – In order to begin the manifestation process, you need to be in a relaxed state of mind. Take several deep breaths. Breathe in fresh air and positivity. Breathe out any worries or negative thoughts.
2. Acknowledge God’s presence – Feel His presence in you and around you. Meditate on it and feel its power. Know that this power is FOR you. God is waiting for you to ask for the fulfillment of your desire.
3. Since God is waiting for you to ask, what’s the next step? You got it…Ask! Determine exactly what you want and ask for it.
4. Affirmations/Visualizations – Now that you’ve presented your request, picture your life as if it has already been granted. Use all five senses. What do you see? What does it sound like? Who’s there with you? What do you feel, smell and taste? Jesus Himself said that whatever you ask for in prayer and believe that you’ve already received it, it will be yours (Mark 11:24). When you visualize, you are seeing yourself living life with your desire fulfilled. Your subconscious gets a hold of it, you believe it, and then know that it’s yours.
5. Let go, Let God – You’ve now completed your part. Now in faith and joy, you release your desire to God knowing that it will be fulfilled in His time. Live your life with the peace and knowledge that your wish is on its way.
I will say once again that this process works. It amazes me how well it works. It works because the steps all work in perfect order according to the Law of Attraction. In a relaxed state of mind, you are confidently and faithfully focusing on what you desire. You are then feeling the corresponding emotion which adds power to the process. It works because you are letting go and faithfully allowing God do His powerful work.
I recommend you practice this process several times through the day. It’s amazing how much peace and power it brings. It’s more amazing how it allows your desires to manifest rapidly and helps you live the life you want to live. Enjoy the blessings!