Horoscope Review: Six Proofs that Zora / Zoradamus Psychic is a Fake
False "Prophet" N. Zora Tracks You Down By Email
If you've ever given your name and birthdate to a psychic site, expect an email from Zoradamus the fake psychic, because soliciting clients through personal email is one way to lure customers to sites they are too smart to visit on their own. I have never given Zoradamus my information, but she emailed saying she saw me in a vision and used "numerous search methods" to find me. What I know and she doesn't is that she found a fake name and birthdate I used only to test sites that proved to be bogus.
"She" is using mailing lists. That's how she knows "You've already called on clairvoyants, mediums and other so-called professional [sic] before and have generally been disappointed." "Sensing" that I'm skeptical, Zoradamus offers me a "free clairvoyance" and says I might regret passing up the offer. Warnings and enticements like those are sure signs of a scam.
Just in case you're not convinced it's a scam, she says on her "Who is Zoradamus?" page that since 1985 she has predicted
- The numbers of the jackpot in the lottery in the World 159 times
- The numbers of the jackpot in the United States lottery 47 times (there IS NO "United States lottery"!)
- The numbers of the jackpot in Megamillions 13 times
"I have already won hundreds of millions of dollars for people and that’s just the beginning," "she" adds.
For those wondering why the "prophet" Zoradamus doesn't support herself by foreseeing winning lottery numbers, she says she now thinks that unfair. She claims on her "Why a Free Clairvoyance" page that she's helped "the largest financiers in the world" but is tired of their greed and now wants to minister to people like you.
I guess people like us aren't buying this, because in December 2011, Zoradamus, calling herself "Zora" or "N.Zora" was desperate enough to send emails under the name of the late French astrologer Germaine Soliel (1913-1996). Designed to fool people, emails like this will fool some, but not you, because you know that Germaine Soliel is dead, and:
1. Zoradamus is obviously a fake name, especially for a female.
2. True psychics don't advertise or have to track customers down on the Internet, nor do they use mailing lists and birthday info from other sites. If a psychic is real, clients will arrive in droves without solicitation.
3. Professional-level psychics, clairvoyants and astrologers do not offer free services to the whole Internet.
4. The Zoradamus site, first based in Panama and now in Cyprus, says, on a page you probably won't look at, that it doesn't guarantee its predictions. It also asks you to wait 30 days or a "full lunar cycle" before asking for a refund. First, a lunar cycle is 28 days. Second, after 30 days it is too late to ask for a refund. Your bank or credit-card company will ask why you didn't demand your refund sooner.
5. Zoradamus signs herself, "Your personal astral adviser." "She" hopes you've mixed up astrology, which is the reading of sky charts, with clairvoyance, the ability to have visions. Astrology is a science and is learned. Visions play no part in it. And clairvoyance doesn't depend on the zodiac.
6. Only fakes say you'll miss out on money and luck if you ignore their messages.
If you get an email from "Zora" or "N.Zora" or "Zoradamus," DO NOT click on any links or on the final link which says, stupidly, "Do not longer receive my offers." Do what the email says NOT to do: DELETE the email and send it to JUNK. Clicking or unsubscribing lets the company know that yours is a working email address. You'll only get more junk. Don't click. Delete the whole email.
Sylvia Sky, experienced astrologer, reviews horoscope and psychic sites for quality and accuracy. See another review here. Copyright 2013 by Sylvia Sky. Sylvia does not select or endorse the ads appearing on her pages.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2011 SylviaSky