- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
How to Deal With a Critical Virgo
How Do You Deal With a Virgo?
Are you totally confused on how to behave around a Virgo? Virgos are not always easy no thanks to some of their infamous characteristics. They can be overly critical, demanding, overbearingly introverted and give their critical opinions at all the wrong times. Virgos are one of the few zodiac signs who are difficult to get along with. They take their time in analyzing and trusting people which can leave their pursuers or partners feeling dejected emotionally. But if you really want to get on a Virgo's good side, you can do so by keeping few points in mind. Trust me, once you get their affection -- Virgos can literally die for you -- they're that loyal! Do you have a Virgo friend or partner who you are looking forward to impress? Here are some tips.
Please Take a Moment To Answer This Question!
Do you think Virgos are overly critical?
How to Spot a Virgo
How to Deal With a Virgo -- Helpful Book
How to Please a Virgo - Getting on the Virgo's Good Side - Attracting a Potential Virgo Partner
If you are looking for ways to understand a Virgo perfectly, you need to know the following -
1. Virgos are critical yes, but it is mostly for your own good! - Virgos don't generally give advice if you don't require it. They may pinpoint your shortcomings more openly that any other people. Think of a Virgo as a personality development center and take it in the right spirit -- this makes it much easier. Need I mention that Virgos absolutely love it when you listen to them? This is possibly why they are considered as "dominating". But this does not mean that it is their way or the highway. You can quietly turn them down and they will understand your point sooner or later. Give a Virgo some time to analyze over the situation and they will understand your point in their own sweet time. But understand they will -- point is, you have to give them time!
2. When a Virgo goes berserk insisting on perfection, calm him/her down! - Virgos tend to be perfectionists. I say "tend to be" because they are not always perfect even if they strive to be. In this attempt to achieve perfection, they may neglect you, and they even neglect themselves. In such situations, tell them that perfection is not always possible, and what they are doing is already perfect enough.
3. Virgos are shy at first, but when they trust you -- they let go! - It is really difficult for a Virgo to trust anyone. They first judge you incessantly, scan you from head to toe, form their own private reporting system where you are given grades for literally everything -- including the way you talk, walk, present yourself, your grammar, diction (list is endless). Once they start feeling more comfortable around you, they let go and become more talkative. If you break that trust, out comes the shell again. If you feel that your Virgo is too introverted, try making him/her more comfortable and don't keep putting in the question - "why are you so withdrawn" - from time to time. This question only tends to make them more withdrawn.
4. Always respect a Virgo's opinion - You might never generally agree with what a Virgo says, but the least you can do is respect his/her viewpoint. A Virgo being a perfectionist, thinks his/her ideas are the best and can be a bit narrow-minded when it comes to changing their thought process. If you dismiss a Virgo's suggestions rudely and insensitively, you are at risk of getting on the bad side of the Virgo. Remember they are the "forgive but never ever forget" types. They will keep bringing up those points now and then subconsciously (more so if you have hurt them) -- so deal with them sensitively. Virgos generally hate people who are tactless.
5. Bring stability into the picture - If you are someone without a goal, ambition -- it becomes a big turn off for a Virgo. In order to impress a Virgo, you need to have a clear view of where you are heading. You should have it all mapped out. If you ask a Virgo his/her goals, they will be able to tell you as well as draw you a flowchart on how they intend to pursue these very goals. Be financially stable, rock at what you do -- and there you go -- you have your Virgo's attention. This does not necessarily mean that a Virgo is money-minded. They just like it when people think on the same wavelength as they do, give importance to the same things that they do. Virgos are automatically attracted to people who work as hard in achieving their goals and are career oriented.
6. Not into casual relationships - Virgos would rather not date at all than enter into a casual dating relationship. They like to be in a committed relationship. So if you are just looking for some fun -- you just might be heading in the wrong direction. On the other hand, offer them your full fledged devotion, and you will in return get the same.
If you are ready to handle a Virgo in their bad elements, then go right ahead. I have seen some people putting up with a Virgo's traits really bad whereas some others have the most peaceful relationship ever -- probably because they dedicated quality time in understanding each other. Knowing one's sun sign doesn't help you in strengthening your relationship always, but knowing the basic characteristics can always help. You can then mold your personality to suit one another's needs and have a really long, successful innings.
How to Date a Virgo
Virgo Horoscope 2014
Tips to Virgos -
1. As far as possible, limit your criticizing. Not everyone appreciates it! Give your opinion only when it is asked of you -- this way you can prevent any major tiffs.
2. Share a word of praise to your special ones whenever possible. It might be difficult for you to compliment someone 'just like that' but who knows -- your near and dear ones might just be craving for it at the moment.
3. You don't always have to achieve perfection! Do your best in everything -- but don't over-stress yourself in trying to achieve the perfect results. You are doing yourself more harm than good this way.
4. Listen to others! You might not always be right even if you think you are. Take time in understanding another person's viewpoint.
You Might Also Be Interested In -
- 9 Strangest Love Relationships
Think all love relationships are the same? Check out some of these stories.
- Do Men Like Smart Women?
Can intelligence in women be a turn off? Read on to know more.
- Funny Facebook Groups - Funniest FB Groups
Are you on the lookout for the best of Facebook funny pages? Go through a list of funniest Facebook groups and pages to join right here!
- 10 Cool Websites To Visit When You Are Bored
Have you had enough of browsing social networking sites? Are you looking for new interesting content on the Web? Here are some of the websites you need to check out if you are bored. Enjoy the collection!