How to Fix Your Karma
I had someone ask me how they could fix their luck. I said "well how's your Karma?"
Answer' What Karma? ouch...
Which in turn would bring about some good luck.
But what if you don't believe in luck?
"Like attracts like...poison will attract poison...stay positive and have a happy attitude and attract that in the first place. We all have to learn we cannot heal everyone, we can be a little bird in their ear, then let them go. Everyone must learn their own lessons on their own time and until they are ready to change their bad habits, they will just have to keep making the same mistakes. They must be on that part of their path to admit defeat and learn from others. The first lessons to be learned? To be a good, kind, compassionate person. Then comes the more difficult ones. Such as Chasity, Honesty, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Humility, LOVE, joy, Peace, Forbearance, Faithfulness, and Gentleness. There is ALWAYS something to work on: Please don't deny yourself betterment of your spirit. People are your mirror. If you are tired of the drama, negative vibes, users, and other crazy life aspects then look at what you are looking for. Bring in more positivity, work on your virtues, and more of the same will come right back to you! Yet one must believe if you question this then ask yourself why. Do you have enough faith or other aspects to work on first??"
Be the Big Person on Campus and Use Practical Wisdom and Common Sense. Have fun and still raise your Good luck and Positive Karma!!!!
9 Deadly Sins - for all humanity!
1. If you lust then change that to Love > Prudence. Learn to have unconditional love. Loving something or someone without judgment or expectation. A good way to practice this is to let go of the small issues and remember why you love. What matters to you the most and then let the rest go.
2. If you feel Gluttony then bring in Temperance. Are you indulging in too much drink or bad food? Do you live an unhealthy lifestyle? It might be time to work on bettering your diet, sustaining from alcohol, smoking, and other bad habits.
3. Are you Greedy? Then do more Charity, If you see someone struggling with grocery sacks, crossing a street, mowing a lawn, holding open a door then help. Even the smallest task can bring you the best karmic favor and also bring up serotonin levels. These, in turn, can bring in more happiness and joy to your life, warding away sadness and depression.
4. Can you tend to be lazy/Slothful? Then learn Diligence and be more attentive. Make a list of special chores that need to be done around the house. Every day always do something productive, that needs to be fixed, finished or achieved., for yourself and or someone else. Start small projects and work your way up to the larger, harder ones.
5. Acadia is without joy. Bring in Gratitude and learn more Practical Wisdom!!!!! Be grateful for what you do have in your life. Keep a journal and write down what you are grateful for in your life. Make a list of those things that bring you the most joy? Are you achieving your joy? Make these a goal that you can work for to have more joy and happiness in your life.
6. Can you tend to become angry /full of Wrath? Learn Patience and practice de-stressing your life and help others around you to do the same. Do you tell people you aren't patient? The reason why you aren't patient is that you tell yourself you Don't have patience. Tell yourself you are patient. It can take some practice to learn to be more patient. Learn to breathe easy and sit or stand in stillness. Be quiet and listen to life around you. Focus on a certain color or spot and just sit, wait and breathe.
7. Are you Envious of your friends, family, and even strangers? Practice Kindness towards all living things and even adamant objects. Be kind with your hands, your thoughts and your words. Why are you Jealous? What could you do to attain more from life, love or friendship? What could you fix within yourself and surroundings to achieve your dreams and goals? Write about this in your journal, write a list and elaborate on this to form a plan.
8 Maybe you have too much Pride? Do you talk about yourself a lot? Are you always needing attention, and compliments, from friends and family in order to feel better about yourself? You may need to bring in more Harmony to your life, Instead of talking about yourself and wanting attention, listen to what others have to say and give compliments to those around you. Broaden your vision outward, see the beauty in nature and other life around you. Fixing your Karma will allow you to know you already have done good things in your life. Therefore you can see the goodness in the world without needing all the attention and compliments to justify whether or not you have done good deeds.
9. Do you boast or have too much Vainglory? Then bring in Humility. Be humble, only use what you need. Save up some money, for emergencies and learn how to only acquire that what you need the most. You don't have to tell everyone what you have, be proud of your achievements and helping others. Teach others the same and then you won't have to boast about everything you have accomplished because you are helping them to do the same.
"Like attracts like...poison will attract poison...stay positive and have a happy attitude and attract that in the first place.
Carry: Carry love and compassion always in your heart no matter what!!! There are no excuses or forgetting hold love always in your heart, releasing hate and t
Do your research. If you need definitions then look them up. Betterment can come with a little homework and perseverance, which in turn is a good virtue in itself. With wisdom comes the ability to make good decisions.
Let Go: Judgement and expectations = clear your mind and spirit Instead of being judgemental on everything that happens around you, expecting everything to go your way, be over opinionated then change that energy and instead spread awareness. Change negative thoughts and feelings into positive and release all that out into the world.
Kindness, compassion, love
All Natural Karmic Common Sense
Without Harm to Yourself or anyone else do what you will.
In the end, practice balance, harmony and learning common sense is the key to success.
How do I balance all the things in my life? With relationships, friendships, work, school, volunteer work, charity and all that contends in life, this can be difficult to find the perfect harmony and balance. But no one is perfect. Start with something small and obtainable quickly. Build up your confidence and then reward yourself with something you like to do.
Take care of yourself, therefore, you can take care of those around you better. Don't forget your own needs, wants and desires. Harmony is learned by balancing your needs and desires. Through listening to our peers, elders, and life itself, we can learn how to balance needs, desires with work, school, and goals.
Common sense comes with learning through schooling, age and learning from our mistakes. Everyone has a natural ability, some have higher book smarts, creativity, architecture, and many other attributes. Take life day by day, even when all looks bleak, take a step back, reevaluate and reassess. For the next day, is brand new, never give up, ask for help if you need it, have faith and believe you can and you will.
If you can't help then at least don't hurt -Buddha-
You don't have to be perfect, we are human beings after all. You can still have fun, even be crazy!!! Just don't harm anyone or anything in the process. Just because someone wasn't nice to you doesn't mean you have to be mean to them. Ask them why they are being mean to you. Let them know how they could've done it in a more positive way. If they are just being mean then walk away, with dignity and Grace. Violence is never the best answer.
Overall, you have taken the first steps into creating good karma for yourself. Just being aware that the only person that can truly help you is you! There is no one else to blame but yourself. The next steps would be to quickly grab a pen and notebook, set up a journal on your computer or phone, write out a plan of attack and get started on creating a whole new positive life for yourself! Good Karma luck to you and Blessed Be!