This Little Light of Mine
Sums Up The Law
This Sums Up the Law and the Prophets
If you are one my regular readers you will already know that I would like more feedback and regular subscribers which I hope will come in time. Matthew 7.12 Here in one verse Jesus Christ said this little verse sums up “the Law and the Prophets.” We all know it and probably our Moms or Sunday School teachers taught us the verse. It is still in the traverse background of neutrons of our mind.
“Do unto others the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.”
The world would be a better place if all would simply follow these few words. There would be more “Good Mornings,” shaking a brother’s hands whether black or white because Yahweh made all the beautiful colors of skin – not man; let’s read on:
This Big Light of Mine Will Shine
This Little Light of Mine
- Listen – Christians must stop judging other fellow Christians and love them like the one judging wants to be judged by God. God will always judge fairly and love the same way.
- NOTE – Non-Christians are watching we Christians to discern any difference between themselves and us. They want to see Jesus Christ in us because they see Satan in their other friends. The Holy Ghost touches the non-Christian producing a longing in their souls for each to come out and surrender their lives to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. They long to see the love of God through each of us. Do they?
- As a Christian we represent a powerful Lord and God, Jesus Christ, who is never far from each of us. We live and breath through a soon coming King and Kingdom.
- Never forget that each of us have been snatched from the kingdom of darkness and have had our eyes opened and placed in the light and love by Jesus Christ and the freedom to love righteously.
- God will never let go of you. Jesus Christ gave His life in the place for each of us and changed my life for moral path of good where I treat others like I want to be treated. Real men and women in Christ should stand up and speak out and be counted as those who God created them to be. We in Christ Jesus can never be ashamed of he soon coming King Jesus Christ.
Love, Joy, Peace
The Power of A Real Christian is Gentleness
A real Christian operates in joy, love faith and peace. (John 16) If one is down and out these virtues will help you to come and ask Jesus Christ to give you the same! Help those that need this if you know them, lead them to accept Jesus Christ as both Lord and Savior.
The result of operating in these godly virtues is a gentle spirit and attitude that seeks to understand before speaking, if speaking at all. Real power comes from weakness, or gentleness.
2 Corinthians 2.14 states, "But thanks be unto God, who always leaded us in triumph in Christ, and makes manifest through us the savor of his knowledge in every place."
The more each of us gives to Him on a daily basis, the closer He will get to us if that is even possible because He is so close already. He never leaves us through the Holy Spirit.
Preach the Word
Preach the Word!
What is the most precious gift you can give God? Think about it? Time of course. You only have so much left, why not give Him what you have left? I have a few suggestions of what time you can give God. I am sure there are millions more.
- Time to Him in prayer
- Time to Obey His Word - Remember that from the last article?
- Time to Glorify Him
- Time to Be In His Word
- Time to Give Up Any Part of You That You've Been Holding Back
- Time to Give Up shame, fear, and anything else from a former life.
- Time to Learn Who You Are In Christ Jesus
- Time to Teach each Child Who They Are In Christ Jesus
There are so many more and I am sure you can send some in and I will add them to the list. I'll end the time section with Paul's reminders to Timothy at 2 Timothy 4. God instruction's to each of us about what He has done, is doing, and what He is going to do in the near future we must listen and be ready to get ready.
NOTE: You cannot be a Christian without His preserved Word being a continued presence in your life. If you cannot read it, think about it. Paul, the beloved Apostle, said to a young Timothy, he "solemnly charges him in the presence of God and of Jesus Christ, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His Kingdom. Preach the Word!"
This was not just behind the pulpit, it was anywhere, anytime.
We live in the age of deceit at all levels of our government. We really have to be on our best to recognize this. I am not a conspiracy theocracy advocates. But the truth is the truth. We are not told the truth. We have to investigate it on our own and come to our own conclusions.
I hope you do this. If I can answer any questions about the Bible, I will be glad to. Email me at the link above or email@example.com. God’s blessings, Gary.