- Religion and Philosophy»
- Astrology & Metaphysics
How to Understand an Aquarius Rising Sign
The Water Bearer
How to Understand an Aquarius Rising Sign
Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the Zodiac, and is an air sign. Aquarius Ascendant people are inquisitive and are always seeking answers. They are financially responsible people. They tend to do well in the fields of financial investing, communications or advertising. They can be ruthless when it comes to their careers and will manipulate or coerce to get ahead in their field of choice. Those who were born at a time when the Aquarius was rising in the eastern sky can also be jealous of another’s success, but will keep these feelings concealed.
They often feel a bit neglected when it comes to their immediate family, feeling as though they aren’t as appreciated as their siblings when they are children. They cherish family time, as it was extremely important to them to feel included as a child, and they want to raise their children to feel the same. Those people with an Ascendant in Aquarius usually choose mates who are supportive of them through words of affirmation. Their spouses must be attractive so that he or she can be shown off. Their life partners are almost always very strong willed, dominant, creative, and articulate. Politicians make great partners for the Aquarius rising folks.
Have you ever had your birth chart interpreted by a professional Astrologer?
More About Aquarius by Mmargie1966:
- How to Get Along With an Aquarius Zodiac Sign
Is there an Aquarius in your life? Are you an Aquarius? Would you like to read about the general personality traits of an Aquarius so that you can better know how they feel, think, and act?
- How to Understand an Aquarius Moon Sign
- Understanding an Aquarius Woman
Here we have a humane and generous woman. She is a free spirit and independent.
- Understanding an Aquarius Man
Is there an Aquarius man in your life? Here is a fun and interesting read about him, and your relationship with him.
Famous People With Aquarius Rising
- Jane Birkin – Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Virgo
- Belinda Carlisle – Sun in Leo and Moon in Libra
- Jim Morrison – Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Taurus
- Cyd Charisse – Sun in Pisces and Moon in Cancer
- Larry Hagman – Sun in Virgo and Moon in Aquarius
- Alicia Silverstone – Sun in Libra and Moon in Pisces
- James Stewart – Sun in Taurus and Moon in Capricorn
- Jill St. John – Sun in Leo and Moon in Pisces
- Russell Crowe – Sun in Aries and Moon in Aries
- Matt Damon – Sun in Libra and Moon in Capricorn
- Tori Spelling – Sun in Taurus and Moon in Scorpio
- Patrick McGoohan – Sun in Pisces and Moon in Aquarius
- Dyan Cannon – Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Libra
- Peggy Lipton – Sun in Virgo and Moon in Aquarius
- Henry Winkler – Sun in Scorpio and Moon in Virgo
- Diahann Caroll – Sun in Cancer and Moon in Aquarius
- Jane Leeves – Sun in Aries and Moon in Gemini
- Teri Hatcher – Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Aquarius
- Orlando Bloom – Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Scorpio
- Anne Lockhart – Sun in Virgo and Moon in Leo
- William Katt – Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Gemini
- Shelley Duvall – Sun in Cancer and Moon in Sagittarius
- Michael Rosenbaum – Sun in Cancer and Moon in Leo
- Sean Maguire – Sun in Aries and Moon in Sagittarius
- Ann Sheridan – Sun in Pisces and Moon in Taurus
- Madame de Pompadour – Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Taurus
- Matt Dillon – Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Taurus
- Merle Oberon – Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Scorpio
- Audrey Hepburn – Sun in Taurus and Moon in Pisces
- Tom Selleck – Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Leo
- Kate Jackson – Sun in Scorpio and Moon in Libra
- Wayne Gretzky – Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Gemini
- Leslie Caron – Sun in Cancer and Moon in Aquarius
- Roma Downey – Sun in Taurus and Moon in Virgo
- Mary Pickford – Sun in Aries and Moon in Virgo
Thank you so much for your interest in my work. I certainly hope the read was helpful and encouraging. Because your feedback is always welcomed and appreciated, I invite you to feel free to leave a suggestion, comment, or constructive criticism in the comments section below.
In addition, if you would like to read more of my Astrology articles, please see my home page at Mmargie1966.hubpages.com. Thanks again!
"Be kind to one another" ~ Ellen
God Bless You ~ Margaret Sullivan